[15] Free-day pt.1

Brittany woke up first, rolling over into her side she got out of bed and slipped on her socks.

She stood up and creeped quietly to the door leaving Santana to sleep in longer.
She walked down the hall to where Tina and Kurt were, already sitting at their usual table.

"She's smiling, B.B is out and ready to play!" Kurt nearly yelled at Brittany sat down. "So what caused it?" Tina asked pouring Brittany a cup of water

"Okay so last night I had that dream again, you know that dream"
Brittany said putting emphasis on 'that'
Kurt and Tina nodded knowing the one she meant and motioned for her to continue.

"Well Santana came over and like comforted me because I woke her up, then we sorta like cuddled or whatever for a while"
"Brit you guys do that every night"
Tina nodded in agreement with what Kurt had just said.
"Exactly what changed?" she added in addition to what Kurt had just said.

Brittany answered a little quieter then they were talking before, in the hoes that no one at neighbouring tables could hear them. "so we were about to kiss and Amelia opened the door for checks like the buzzkill she is,
and Sanny-"
"Wait Wait Wait. Hold up. Sanny!?"
Kurt and Tina said nearly in unison

"Be quiet, So Santana got all 'ooh I'm tough I'll beat you up' again so I said I needed to tell her something and just quickly pecked her lips before I said goodnight and-"

"Morning" Santana mumbled and sat down at the table next to Tina and across from Kurt, the three stopped talking immediately. Each of the three mumbled some sort of greeting to her before they started to eat.

"Anyone know what the activities are going to be today? Because I feel like sleeping the whole day"
"And why's that?" Kurt asked Santana when he had finished chewing his toast.
"Well lady face, I barely slept last night and I'm tired so maybe that explains the want for fucking sleep" Santana snapped back at him a little more aggressively then she had intended.

"It's Sunday so it should be a free day,
Expect for meals, circle and whatever other things you might have scheduled.
Meeting with Luke, talk with Timothy,
Showers, gy-"
"Got it thanks Tina" Santana said standing up
"You didn't eat anything" Brittany said finally jumping into the conversation
"I'm not hungry"
"Just eat a slice of toast"
"No, I'm not hungry Brit"

Brittany pushes her plate away slightly and stood up too, Santana rolled her eyes and walked away.
Getting even more annoyed when Brittany followed her.

She sat down on her bed and crossed her legs, a few moments later when Brittany entered she sat across from Santana and crossed her legs as well.

"You need to go back and eat something" Santana said after a couple minutes of silence.
"I'm not hungry, I never am in the mornings"
"You should still go back, Britt go talk to Tina and Kurt or something"
"It's a free day meaning I can spend it how I choose, and I'm choosing to spend it right here"

Santana got up and walked over to the closest that the two girls shared, she pulled out a red shirt that's had her school's logo on it and a pair of black shorts.

"What are you doing?" Brittany asked as she watched her
"I'm going to get changed, is that okay with you?"
"What's your deal today? You've been in a pissy mood" Brittany asked genuinely curious

"My problem is that I want out of this god damn loony bin, I'm not crazy.
I don't need to be here" Santana half shouted and threw the clothes onto Brittany's bed when she finished talking.

"I'm so exhausted! I have been able to sleep properly in days, I've got a headache that never seems to leave and I need to deal with these fucking crackheads" Santana quickly wiped her cheek with her hand as a tear fell.
She grabbed the clothes and walked out to avoid Brittany seeing her cry.

Santana went down the hall and along to the showers, notifying Suzanna that she was going in. The showers had three 'stalls' with a curtain at the front to give them some privacy. The water had two temperatures cold and slightly less cold. The water only stayed on for ten minutes at a time and if they wanted more time they would need to tell Suzanna or Chloe and they would turn it back on.

"Knock Knock" Amelia Called as she walked into Brittany's room and closed the door, she looked over and found Brittany sitting on her bed reading her book again, a thing she hadn't done in a while.

"Hey blondie, whatcha reading?" She asked leaning against the door.
"Are you on your break?" Brittany asked not looking up from the book.
"Forty-five minuets, where's the brunette?" She asked locking the door
"Showers, shes just left" Brittany closed the book and looking up at Amelia who was walking over.

Amelia sat down on Brittany's lap pulling off her shirt as she did,
Brittany grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. When she was close enough she connected their lips.

"I miss. When you. Didn't share. A room" Amelia said between kisses
"Mmhm" Brittany mumbled not really pay attention to what she was saying.
Britt moved her head and started to kiss along her jawline and neck.

"Brittany why the fuck is the door locked?" Santana yelled as she pushed in the door, Brittany pushed Amelia off her lap and got up to unlock the door.
"Brittany I swear to fuck I'm frozen open the goddam door"
Brittany looked behind her and saw that Amelia's shirt was on and she was standing, Brittany moved her head motioning for her to go and sit on Santana's bed.

"Took long enough, I'm fucking freezing do they not believe in warm fucking water?" Santana's jaw chattered a little as she talked.
Walking in after Brittany opened the door, she noticed the other girl and looked at Brittany raising an eyebrow as a way to ask for an explanation.

"Talking about s.c and what's been happening lately, I didn't want Tina or anyone walking in so I locked it" Brittany shrugged and sat back down on her bed picking up her book.

Santana turned and Amelia got up
"Well I'll be off break in a bit, bye guys" she said leaving the room

I Just Wanted To Feel Something  [brittana]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara