[3] Circle

Circle, was the time of day where all of the teens came together and sat in a- you guessed it a circle. They would talk about how they were feeling and how their day went everything Brittany hated.

"Okay well I thought to kick things off we could have Brittany start us off considering she's been here the longest, just to show Santana what circle is all about" Luke said looking over at Brittany with a warm smiled

It was true that Brittany had been there the longest, most kids who join their little group leave within a week or two sometimes even days. But with Brittany doing well one day and completely spiralling a couple later her parents and the doctors thought it best to keep her in a positive and controlled environment. Brittany on the other hand wanted out as soon as possible.

"No" Brittany said in a flat tone
"Pardon?" Luke asked his cheeks flushing a little red from embarrassment
"I'm not going to share, but I will tell Santana what circle is all about." Brittany said a smile tugging at the corner of her lips.
"Circle is where we talk about our feelings and how our day went, circle is where we are bored out of our minds, circle is where time goes to die"
"Brittany" Luke started but she was already out of her seat and walking to her room

Santana watched Brittany intently, loving what she had to say and the attitude with which she said it.
When she walked into the room Brittany was the first person she noticed, but of course at that point she hadn't known her name.

She liked the way Brittany sat, with her legs crossed and up on the chair, she liked the way she was the only one in socks. Her blonde hair and pale skin, her piercing blue eyes and the frown that sat on her lips.

After circle Santana was shown to he room by one of the nurses, she was told she would be sharing a room because there wasn't any empty ones left.
When asking about her roommate she was told hat her roommate was, quiet and that she liked to read and wasn't the most social.

"So where is she?" Santana asked looking around the room
"She's with Jane right now" the nurse said walking away before Santana could ask anymore questions.

Santana walked over to the spare bed and put her clothes in the drawers before changing into her pyjamas.
She looked around the room before turning off the light.

She wished she was back home, she already hated it here, and didn't understand why she needed to be here.

As she was starting to fall asleep the door to the room flew open
"It's fucking stupid that's why" a voice said slamming the door, the girl went to the other bed.

Must be my roommate, Santana thought as the light tuned on she looked over and saw Brittany.

"Oh so you're who they put in here" she said in a calmer voice
"Uh yeah" Santana replied
"Well welcome to hell" Brittany said turning off the light.

Brittany, Santana had decided would be a very interesting person to get to know.