[16] Free-day pt.2

"Did you enjoy your shower?" Brittany asked after Santana had finished complaining for the seventh time.
"Very much so" she shivered again.
"Get over you div"

Santana got up and went over to Brittany who had moved back so her back was against the wall.
Santana went and sat in between Britts legs. Brittany pulled the blanket over them and put her book in-front of Santana so she could still read over her shoulder.

Santana leaned back and rested the back of her head on Brittany's shoulder. "Why was Amelia in here?"
"I told you, we were talking. She's sorta like a friend to me"
"But why was the door locked?"
"Are you going to keep talking or let me read? Because I already explained it"
"Brit I know you're lying"
"If you know so much why are you asking questions?"

"Brittany you've got a visitor" Chloe another one of the nurses called firm the other side of her and Santana's door, "tell them I'm dead" Brittany called back.

"I know you're not dead (Brit) annie " Veronica called from the other side of the door. "Okay Chloe let her in"

The door opened and Veronica walked in, she looked at Brittany with a smile that faded when she noticed the Latina that was sleeping on Brittanys chest.

"Door stays three inches" Chloe said to remind Brittany because she always closed her door.
"Who's the chick?" Veronica asked sitting down next to Brittany.

"This is Santana" Brittany said pulling the blanket up to cover Santana's shoulders. "So my replacement?"
"She's not anyone's replacement, she's Santana."
"So Amelia's replacement?" Veronica raised eyebrow "is that still going on even?" She added

"It had stopped for a while but she came in today when" Brittany pointed at the sleeping Santana "was in the showers, but we only kissed"

"Okay and what's going on with miss sleepy head?"
"Nothing"
Veronica raised an eyebrow at Brittany and tilted her head slightly.

"so I can't have a friend who's just a friend?" Brit asked a little defensively
"Artie,Sam,Amelia,April,Jack,Emily,
Ryan" Veronica counted off on her fingers "I feel like I'm missing someone"

"Well you and Santana, sorta maybe idk about her" Brittany said still not sure what would happen after their little kiss the night before.
"Does she know about your game?" Veronica asked a little concerned that someone would. Get hurt with all the others it was mainly just flirting and some kissing and whatever. she had a feeling however that this was something more.

other then herself Veronica hadn't known anyone who had gotten close enough to Brittany so they were allowed in her room/on her bed, let alone to be able to fall asleep on her.

"What little game?" Santana thought to herself, she had woken up a couple minutes ago but didn't move or open her eyes yet, wanting to hear what the other two were saying.
But more importantly what they were saying about her.

"It's not even a game with her, well not anymore." Brittany looked down at Santana. "After the paint fight when I was in Luke's office I promised myself I wouldn't do that to her, to myself even"

Santana being really sleepy she moved a bit to get comfortable first but moments after she had, she fell asleep.
Veronica and Brittany talked for nearly an hour before she wanted to go and find Tina,Kurt and her other friend Mike. She had left two weeks ago and missed them all but was definitely glad to be better.

"I'm going to go find Tina, Kurt and possibly Mike if he is up and moving again. I need catch up with them a bit before I go" Veronica said standing up
"Okay bye V" Brittany called out as Veronica stood up

She walked to the door, and stuck up her middle finger at Brittany who returned the gesture before she walked out.

Xx

Twenty minutes later Brittany decided Santana had been asleep long enough.
She closed the book and smacked Santana's butt with it.
"What the fuck" Santana said jolting awake
"I needed to wake you up"
"So, wake up Santana doesn't work anymore?" Santana asked a bit annoyed that she had been woken up
"Nope not for me" Brittany replied with a sweet smile

"You're lucky you're that cute" Santana said  not moving off Britt.
"How cute?"
"Eleven out of ten" Santana said quietly
Theres was a small pause in the conversation before Brittany spoke again "well It's dinner time and mama's hungry" Brittany said standing up.
Santana rolled off of her and stood on the bed "come here" she said and Brittany took a step closer to the bed

Santana turned Brittany around so she was facing the door before wrapping her arms around Brits shoulder and jumping on her back.
"Warn a girl" Brittany said at the sudden impact. She grabbed Santana legs and walked down the hall to the dinning room.

"She's awake" Veronica said when they got to the table noticing Santana on Brittany's back
"Awake and ready to fight" Brittany said placing Santana onto the ground from her back.
"I'm not the best at math but four chairs and five people doesn't add up"
Kurt said taking notice of the chairs to people ratio

"It's okay I'm not hungry" Santana said turning around, Brittany grabbed her wrist and pulled her over
"Yes you are, and if you're not you're still going to eat" Brittany sat down and pulled Santana onto her lap.

"She's Veronica-ing you" Tina said with a small laugh
"Totally is" Kurt agreed
"I'm sorry what's "Veronica-ing" Sanny asked looking at the two of them

"Well it's, it's hard to describe you just have to know." Kurt attempted to describe but couldn't find the words.
The other three agreed with him and Santana crossed her arms and scowled at him.

Brittany saw the scowl and wrapped her arms around Santana, pulling her into a little hug "it's not a bad thing" she whispered into her ear.
she kissed just under Santana's ear causing a shiver to go down her spine.