𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

~Vanessa's POV~

At the moment the girls, Lucas and I were in art class drawing fruits when Farkle came in the classroom wearing a robe

"Why draw fruit? Let's draw a real work of art. That's right check out 48 pounds of nasty." Farkle said before he started to remove his robe.

"No!" The girls yelled out.

I didn't look up but it wasn't like I could see Farkle since Lucas covered my eyes once he saw what Farkle was going to do.

"Well, looky here. The male...physique." Mrs. Kossal said as Lucas uncovered my eyes, my guess was it was safe to see.

"Why thank you art lady." Farkle told Mrs. Kossal.

"Why aren't we drawing Lucas?" Riley asked pointing to Lucas who was sitting next to me.

Mrs. Kossal then looks at Lucas, observing him and Lucas just smiles at her.

"Because nobody looks like that." Mrs. Kossal told Riley then focused back to Farkle. "Get used to this. Get used to this right now. When drawing a Farkle, start with the eyes."

"I think the eyes should go straight to the gun show." Farkle said starting to do poses.

I then started drawing Farkle in front of a science lab that has his name over it getting a Nobel Peace Prize.

"Maya, Vee we're suppose to be focusing on the eyes." Riley tells us looking at our drawings.

"See, you know what the problem is? I don't listen." Maya tells her which results on Riley turning to me for my response.

"I don't like being told what to do." I tell her and she opens her mouth to say something. "Yeah sometimes I do as told but when it comes to anything creative that's my own thing."

"By the way you're drawing Lucas." Maya and I tell her in unison.

Hearing his name Lucas looks over at us.

"Oh." Riley says and then looks over at Lucas chuckling nervously. "Well, that's the first time I've ever done that."

Maya and I looked at each other not convinced, since she was in between us I flipped one page while Maya flipped the other one and this went on for five more pages. We then looked at Riley with raised eyebrows.

"Do I need help god-sis?" Riley asked me and I nod telling her yes.

I went back to drawing just adding in shading.

"Alright, I know these are works in progress but let's see where we are." Mrs. Kossal told us as she began walking around.

"Maybe we'll become famous artists. We'll go to Paris, drink coffee in indoor cafes. How do I look?" Riley told us.

"Maya you go." I told her not moving my eyes from my drawing.

"Ba ba doo dee doo" Maya sings as she draws Riley.