part 5- Use Inside Voices, Chim.

JinJin asked me to make him two fridges next to his bed. Then he got frustrated when I said we first have to make a bed.

After he put a simple white bed on the floor I facepalmed and took it with me. I painted it pink, like the whole theme of the room.

I build a big bed stand that was themed for a princess and he went wild. He was so happy and he made me laugh out loud. He started laughing with a windshield laugh, making everyone laugh with his contagious one.
Suga only laughed a little, but he laughed.

Eventually, we laughed for five minutes straight and had a good time.

I helped with each and every one with their rooms and when we were finished with everything I looked at my watch. It was already about 11 pm and I was exhausted.
__________________________________

N.V16: Woah, guys, it's late, I gotta go to sleep.

Kim.Tae: Sleeping is boring.

N.V16+Suga22: Shut the fuck up.

JinJin3: LANGUAGE, GODDAMIT!

Rapmon1: (sweat drop)

Chim12: (starts sobbing)

Kookie.K: Everybody shut up! Are you okay, Chim?...

JHopeJ: Are you sensitive of shouting?

Chim12: N-No shouting. P-Plwease...

N.V16: Hey, ChimChim. It's okay now. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. What can we do to make this realm, this group of friends, more open and comfortable for you?

Kim.Tae: (thinking about why sandwich is called sandwich, and why theres no sand nor witch in it.)

Suga22: (unamused, uneffected)

JinJin3: (starts sobbing quietly with motherly pride)

Rapmon1: (Shocked, waiting for Chim's reaction)

JHopeJ: (screams internally, because Chim didn't react so well to screaming)

Kookie.K: Well? It's okay, Chim. You can say whatever you feel.

Chim12: W-Well, thank you, N.V... I would like you to not shout and scream... It makes me nervous and jumpy... I don't like it....

N.V16: We will try our best for you. Right, guys?

Everyone: Yes.

Suga22: Remember, Chim, we are your friends. You can tell us everything.

Chim12: Really?

JHopeJ: Of course.

Chim12: So... My pants hurt meeee.

Kim.Tae: What do you mean?

Chim12: N.V's voice is really beautiful and now my pants are hurting meeeeee- ah!~

Everyone: (silenced and shocked)

Chim12: I touched it and it felt really good!

N.V16: Goodnight.

N.V16 has left the realm.

JinJin3: Nooooo! My baby isn't an innocent mochi anymoreeee!

Chim12: Ah!~

Kim.Tae has left the realm

Kookie.K has left the realm

Chim12: You g-guys should try it too!~ Ahh!!!~

Rapmon1 has left the realm

JHopeJ has left the realm

JinJin3 has left the realm

Chim12: S-Suga? W-Would you like to try it too?- (high pitched scream) A-Ahhhh!!~

Suga22: Hmmm... (Trying to decide which carpet to use: dark gray, or black) I wonder which one can make my room swaggier.

Chim12: H-Hyung?-ah!!

Suga22: Go to sleep, Chim.

Chim12: Oki.

Chim12 has left the realm.

Suga22: Well, goodnight to me, I guess.

Suga22 has left the realm.

.....

Suga22 has joined the realm

Suga22: I won't be able to sleep at night if I won't pick a color.

Suga22: Well maybe N.V would be able to help me... She is really talented and great at building and decorating. She is basically a pro at everything she does-

Suga22: No! Shut up! You are NOT praising her. She disrespected your swag realm!

Suga22: You're right... I mean, I'm right... But still, she is a pro at everything.

Suga22: That's it. You are officially banned from the swag realm.

Suga22: No, come on, don't- Wait what the hell am I doing? Did I just almost ban myself from my own swag realm? I really need to sleep.

Suga22: Yeah. You really do.

Suga22: Shut the fuck up. Anyway I will just ask N.V tomorrow.

Suga22 has left the realm