36- And the Screaming Continues

"OPPAAAA!" Yeonjun screamed downstairs. I realised how tired he must've been from screaming in gay for five hours straight.

"Can you please lower down your gay for a bit?" I yelled to him. I got a scream back.

"I WILL MARRY JIMIN HYUNG EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING I WILL DO IN MY LIFE!" He cried.

"Maybe a song will make him go to sleep." I chose a random Kpop chill songs mix and walked down the stairs to see Yeonjun still on the couch, still crying. I put it on the stereo speakers I had in the living room.

"Here, Yeonjun. Go to sleep." I pushed him to a laying position and suddenly, Jimin's voice started playing.

"Oh no." I looked at Yeonjun. His eyes were opened wide and he took a deep breath again.

"I JUST WANNA BLOW YOUR MIND!" He yelled the lyrics and rolled off of the couch.

I started to laugh, finding it impossible not to at the moment. I took out my phone and filmed him rolling on the ground, breaking little by little and singing the lyrics and trying to fix the blanket that was wrapped around his body.

"Yeonjun, are you okay?" I managed to say without laughing as I filmed him.

"Jimiiinnnnn hyungggg!" He hiccuped, "Take meeeEEEEEEE SARANGHAEEEEEEE!"

"I'm starting to think they're not the Yandere ones." I stopped the video and sent it to Soobin.

_______________________________________

Park Jimin

[VIDEO]

Look at this idiot

He met Jimin ONCE and he's a wreck

Please someone come over and collect this child

I really did this?? Wow... I guess I really have a shot with this cutie.

What?

OH YOU'RE JIMIN

Heyyyy Jiminnnnn

Can you hand the phone to Yeonjun for a second?

Sure

Oh my god no

No

Nononononono

You've now seen me in my worst condition of fangirling

You must be horrified

I'm so sorry

Don't worry baby boy

BDHSJSBHDDKSENDHELPJSJS

How about I visit your house and we cuddle for a bit and you'll relax? We still have like five more hours until the next flight.

I'M GOING TO PASS OUT YOU BETTER NOT BE JOKING I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS KIND OF OPPORTUNITY FOR FIVE YEARS

Send me address and I'll be on my way ;)