29-Chilling Inside a Bush

"So her name is Summer?" Kookie chuckled and held Summer in his arms tightly as she tried to escape.

"Let her go!" I cried.

"Don't cry, my love," He shuddered, "I will give the kitten to you only if you come back down from there."

"B-But I'm scared." I said as my whole body was shaking.

"Of what?" He asked with a warm bunny smile and a sweet caring voice.

"Of y-you." I held onto the rope for dear life. Kookie's smile disappeared. Instead, a furious impression was set on his features.

"Get down here right now!" He commanded and squeezed Summer in his strong hands, "or your kitty gets it."

"No!" I screamed with my sore throat as I heard the faint meowing of Summer, the signs of her lack of oxygen, "Let her go now and I will do as you say!"

"Better get here quickly." He said, making me deciding to fall down on the puffed safety mattresses.

Kookie gasped in surprise as he watched me falling down and dropped Summer to the ground, not caring about her anymore.

"N.V! Are you okay?" He fell on his knees beside me and started crying in worrie as I held my left ankle in pain.

"Where's Summer?" I asked through the pain and hiccups. I couldn't see clearly through my tears, but I saw a white and orange fluff ball going towards me.

"Summer..." I cried and opened my arms for her. She jumped into my arms and meowed loudly.

"Are you okay?" He asked again, caressing my arms. I flinched at his touch, but it somehow felt a little right, having his warm hands heating me up when I'm cold and scared.

"Leave me alone... Please leave me alone." I begged as my tears kept on falling.

"I'm sorry... I can't." He said and picked me up. He walked with me in his arms to the benches and sat down with me in his lap.

"I have been waiting for this for so, so long..." He nuzzled his face in my neck and inhaled deeply, "I know I didn't tell you this right away, but I love you..."

"Sorry, Taehyung, but you're and asshole." I said and pulled myself up from his lap, ignoring the pain in my ankle as much as I could.

"I'm not Taehyung." He said, a little disappointed.

"Namjoon." I corrected myself.

"I'm Jungkook. And you should know that, since you're moving in with me." He said and stood up, walking towards me. With every step he took, I took a step away from him, with Summer in my arms. Summer meowed tiredly and found her way back into my bag.

I turned around and limped away as fast as I could. Which wasn't fast enough. He speed walked and caught up with me, walking to my side.

"I see you're in a rush. Heading somewhere, sweetheart?" He smirked as I trued my best to get away from him. I heard the sound of the others rushing to the doors and got as close as I could. Whatever it would take for me to get out, I would do. Anything except of being with them.

They had no right to locate me and follow me, harass me, and hurting my kitten. They have no right forcing me to do anything.

So I figured that instead of dealing with the seven of them, I would make them deal with themselves.

The doors opened and the other six entered. Just then, I dropped on the ground and faked crying.

"My ankle!!" I cried, making the tears run down my cheeks again, "He b-broke my ankle! It hurts s-so much!"