34- Pizza Is Really All I Care About

"Here's the pizza." Jimin said and handed me three boxes of pizza as the came in.

"Thank you." I smiled at him and walked to the living room, setting the boxes on the table, opening one and stuffing it into my mouth. The pineapple was giving the pizza nice juicy taste, and the pepperoni made my mouth feel in bliss.

I looked around for the boys, noticing they were standing at the entrance, staring at me.

"Would you like to sit down?" I guestured to the couch as I sat on it. They broke out of their daydream and rushed to sit down, fighting over the two spot on both of my sides. It didn't take long, and Yoongi was on my left side while Jungkook was on my right.

They both smiled widely as the others frowned and found their seats.

"Can I please hold your hand?" I heard Yoongi ask shyly in the smallest voice in the world.

"Okay." I gave in and he grinned a cute gummy smile and started to play with my fingers, staring at them happily. I noticed Jungkook was looking at my left hand then at Yoongi with jealousy. Without his notice, I held his hand with my free one.

How could I say 'no' to him when he was just acting this cute?

"Can I hold your hand too?" Jungkook said, trying to look into my eyes. It seemed as if he was embarrassed to even ask it. I raised our finger laced hands. He blushed and looked away, squeezing my hand a little. Summer was in my room sleeping on my bed comfortably. I'll just tell her everything later.

"So about my terms," I cleared my throat. I looked at Namjoon, and his eyes seemed to be having a small shining of curiousity, "how about we go over them again."

"Of course." Namjoon stood up and took a note pad and a pen out of his bag. He uncapped the pen and looked at me, "rule number one?"

"No kissing and hugging unless a permission was given." Hoseok said before I could even make a sound.

"Rule number two?" Namjoon smirked at my reaction.

"Not going psycho under any circumstance." Jungkook said looking away from me, still blushing.

"Rule number three?"

"Not hurting Summer and anyone else who is important to N.V." Taehyung said confidentaly.

"Rule number four."

"Respecting every wish N.V makes. Respecting her decisions and actions." Jin smiled at me reassuringly. I actually felt reassured.

"Wait, we had that rule?" I raised my eyebrows and looked at Namjoon.

"We wanted to make sure you were comfortable and happy, so we added more rules that will give you the way to trust us." Namjoon walked over to in front of me and stretched out his hand to my cheek. He stopped right before he touched my skin, looking into my eyes as if he was looking for permission.

I nodded slightly and he smiled widely, caressing my cheek softly.

"Rule number five." He moves my hair from in front of my face to behind my ear.

"N.V comes first in priorities." Yoongi sighed, still playing with my fingers.

I was a little shocked. They were silent, waiting for me to say something to break the silence, to tell them they did well. I was trying to come up with a thing to say, but my mind was blank. The only thing that matters is that they can't know that I have no plan. If they still think I am forming a plan I will still have the upper hand.

"You're thinking so much." Namjoon whispered as he stared at me. It was working, I just had to keep it up, "your mind is creating a new plan to do god knows what within seconds. If I could only have a little piece of your thoughts I would be greatful."

"Oh. Oh no." I laughed and patted his shoulders, "My mind is filled with vines and memes. No one could listen to it and make sense out of it."

Suddenly, a knock on the door was heard.

"Hey, N.V!" I heard Yeonjun's voice as he knocked on the door, "Are you in there? I couldn't see you at the café!!"

"Who's that, N.V?" Jimin looked to the direction of the door.

"I'll get it." I said, walking to the door. They stayed quiet, but Taehyung rose from his seat. The others quickly held him and sat him back down.

"Rule number two." Namjoon said, looking at Taehyung, who's head was hung low in silence.

"Not going all psycho under any circumstance." Taehyung said in his deep voice and took a deep breath to calm himself down.

I kept walking to the door, letting Yeonjun in. He quickly pulled me into a hug.

"What were you thinking?" He kept a tight grip on me as he hugged me, showing his concern, "Disappearing without saying anything... do you have any idea how scared I was?"

"Sorry..." I heard the boys in my living room speaking to each other in Korean as I pulled away from the hug and smiled at him, "Would you like to meet my stalkers?"

"Shhh!" He placed a finger on my lips to shut me up, "let me hear what they say."

I rolled my eyes and quieted down as he narrowed his eyes in order to concentrate. He let out a breath and calmed down.

"They're talking about how to not make you uncomfortable and how to make you open up to them," He smiled at me, "that's a good sign. You've tamed these beasts."

"Thank you Yeonjun." I held his hand and led him inside before he closed the door behind him, "Now you can meet them."

"Wait, what?" Yeonjun tried to run away, but I kept a firm grip on his hand and brought him with me to the living room.

When he got there, seven heads were turned to us, and they stopped talking.

"Korean guy, tall, good looking. You must be Yeonjun. Nice to finally meet you." Standing up, Jimin smiled at Yeonjun and straightened out his hand for him to shake, making him feel... More than honoured.

"Oh my god, you're Park Jimin and you know my name. And you're talking to me, and I never thought this moment will happen because you're THE Park Jimin!" Yeonjun bowed to him a few times before shaking his hand.

"And you're Yeonjun. THE Yeonjun." Jimin giggled, firing an arrow of love into Yeonjun's heart.

"Ugh, I'm so gay for youuuuu..." Yeonjun hissed quietly and no one seemed to hear but me. I broke out with laughter and almost lost my balance. The others started to talk among themselves in Korean, I didn't take much notice.

Yeonjun looked at me, giving me 'the look'. I quickly calmed myself down, only a smile remaining on my face. But I gasped and smiled widely at the fact that Jimin pulled Yeonjun closer to him by his hand before he could retract his hand.

Jimin held the back of Yeonjun's neck with his free hand and pulled him down a bit to his hight.

"From what I've heard, you're quite brave, caring, and give food and good cuddles. From what I see right now, you're also very handsome. I might be even gay for you just for these reasons." Jimin smirked at the shocked reaction he got from Yeonjun, "Why don't you call me hyung, handsome?"

"Y-Yes, hyung." Yeonjun blushed heavily and when Jimin let go of him, still smirking, Yeonjun fell backwards onto the couch.

"Good boy." Jimin smirked.

"I-... Okay." Yeonjun held and clenched his fist on the left side of his chest

_______________________________________

What should happen now?