28-Five Nights At Jungkook's

The messages were:

___________________________________________

Unknown: hey N.V

Unknown: I know it's sudden but I know you would love this suprise!

Unknown: We're coming over!! Suprise!!! I knew you'd like it! I can imagine the smile on your face baby💜

Unknown: I can't wait until we get to your house

Unknown: we're almost there, we had just gotten off of the plane.

Unknown: why aren't you answering?

Unknown: Don't tell me you're still hanging out with that Yeonjun guy like Jimin said....

Unknown: Answer me babe!

Unknown: That's it. I'm hacking into the security camera of your house.

Unknown: ...You're not in your house?

Unknown: What the hell, N.V! I saw you kissing that guy's cheek!!!!

Unknown: I'm so mad we're only forty minutes away from your house now. Enjoy these minutes while you're at your house because once we arrive we're taking you with us to Korea and that's it.

Unknown: Don't think about running away, love. We can track you no matter where you go.

___________________________________________

I can't stay here. I don't even know which one is the one who had texted me. I only know that they can see me through the cameras of my house and they will get here in... Fifteen minutes.

I hurried and called Yeonjun. He picked up almost immediately.

"Do I have to?" He said to someone else on the other side of the phone.

"Yes." I heard Kai's and Soobin's voices growl at him. He whimpered and put his attention to the phone as I heard a little bit of shuffling on his side of the call.

"Yeonjun! They're coming to get me to Korea like you said!" I cried into the phone, "They'll be here in fifteen minutes! What do I do!"

"N.V, I- AH! Can't help you right now-nghh..." He said as I heard some slapping noises while he spoke.

"Oh my god are you being spanked right now?" My eyes widened, "So it was kinky."

"Y-Yeah... K-KAI THAT WAS ONE TOO HARSH" He growled as the slapping noises continue.

"Then stop being late, hyung." I heard Kai saying, which was followed by another harsh slap, making Yeonjun almost moan.

"S-Shit..." Yeonjun groaned into the phone, "L-Listen I will call you later... Okay?"

"Okay- wait no, I need you. I need you now!" I said, stressing out as time passed and I panicked noticing I had twelve minutes left.

"Choose your words carefully, I'm being spanked here." He sighed into the phone, losing it.

"Sorry, you're right. I guess you'll see me in Korea or something, since I'm going to get kidnapped by seven handsome guys that look like the same person." I said and hung up.