25-Mmmm Ya Busteeeeeeed

I dropped my earphones on the ground. Luckily they didn't break, but I didn't care.

I have been sitting on the bed for about half an hour, listening to Dream Glow again and again and again. Looking at the likes and views. I I tried to remember the other jam we have made... What was the name... It was Ddang, I think.

I searched "Ddang BTS" and when I heard the song I fell back on the bed, not even believing my ears.

"They never told me..." I felt hurt, "They have never trusted me enough... Not even with their names."

Then it hit me. What about Taehyung? He told me his name. But is it his real name?

With shaking fingers, I typed in "Taehyung BTS".

Oh. My. God.

He is definitely not a fifty years old pervert dude. He is a handsome man in his 20's. And he actually said that he loved me? He said that he would wait for me???

Oh god. How?

More importantly: what the hell do I do now? If what I heard in the car with the three boys was true, they care about me a lot. Even love me! And maybe they have been down because I haven't been online and they haven't heard of me for like three weeks!

Do I have that much of an influence over them?

It's time to find out.

I picked up the earphones from the ground, overcoming the shock that hit me a few moments ago and plugged them into the new beautiful gaming computer on my desk. I turned on the computer and started Minecraft. The new computer was fast, making me satisfied with the speed of its functioning.

"And.... I'm online." I had logged into the server. At first, there was silence.

"Um... Hello?" I asked in the voicechat, "Anyone on the server?"

"Oh my god, you're finally here." I heard Suga22 starting to sob.

"Oh my god, don't cry. Why are you crying?" I tried to sooth him. He just sobbed louder and shouted away from his microphone.

"GUYS COME QUICK SHE'S BACK" He yelled, and soon I heard a few loud pairs of footsteps running over to the other side of the microphone.

"Hi." I said, not expecting to burst out crying over the microphone.

"W-Where have you b-been!" I heard JinJin3 cry, "It's been three fucking weeks, N.V!"

"My computer was busted, so I had to throw it away and earn enough money for a new one. And this new one is a gaming computer, and I got gaming gear and shit like that, so it shouldn't get ruined so quickly unless I throw it out of the window." I said and laughed. They tried to laugh, but after a few seconds they slipped into sobbing again.

"We should exchange phone numbers in case something like that happens again." JHopeJ suggested and pulled his nose.

"No." I said sternly.

"W-Why?" I heard Chim12 cry louder, "I don't want to lose m-mommy! Mommy ha-h-has been so good to me, but then pOOF diSApPeaR!"

"I'm sorry, but I don't feel comfortable with sharing my phone number." I said and got an idea, "How about we shared our social media instead? I feel like I can trust you enough to do only that."

"Okay, that's good-"

"Even though I don't really understand what this is." I played Dream Glow in my phone next to my microphone.

They stayed quiet. Completely quiet. Even when the song ended they haven't said a word.

"Well?" I asked.

"We're so so so so so sorry..." I heard Kookie say, choking a sob.

"Will you forgive us please?" Taehyung asked hopefully.

"What... What do you think about it?" Rapmon hesitated to ask, almost ashamed.

"As for right now, I don't know what I think about it, but I will think about it later, because whatever happens, even if I forgive you and even if not, I have missed you so so much." I smiled, knowing they're all silent to hear what I'm saying, "I want to listen to how you've been. I want to talk with you. I want to sing with you. I want to make music with you and play with you like we have done before my computer got ruined. I missed you so much, and all I care about is this moment right now, when we stay and just... Talk with each other."

"You just make it harder not to force you to tell us what your address is." Taehyung said and I could hear ChimChim hit him.

"Don't talk like that to mommy!" He scolded him.

"Sorry, baby." Taehyung cooed.

"Yah!" Jimin yelled in his little mode, "I'm your hyung!"

"Ohhhhhhh!" I laughed and they all went quiet again.

"What? Did I say something wrong, or...." I said, worried.

"No no, it's just that your laugh is enchanting." Kookie sighed happily.

"Tell me the truth, do I have you all wrapped around my little finger?" I teased. They all stayed quiet. I laughed again and trued something else. "You know what, who wants to cuddle me the most?"

"ME" They all screamed, making me laugh.

"Who wants to kiss me the most?" I smirked.

"ME" Each of them screamed louder. I rolled my eyes, already knowing the answer to the first question.

"Who wants a picture of me in my swimwear?"

"ME" I heard them all roar before starting to argue and fight with each other, screaming about wanting to see me in my swimwear.

"You perverts will never see a picture of me with a swimwear, you have nothing to fight over-"

"I LOVE HER MORE!" Taehyung cut me off.

"NO WAY IN HELL" JHopeJ yelled back at him.

"I LOVE HER MORE THAN I LOVE MY REFLECTION YOU DICKS SO SHUT THE FUCK UP" JinJin3 screamed at both of them.

"Why do you keep fighting over this?" I asked, "By the way I saw a picture of you."

They suddenly became silent.

"And... What did you think of it?" Suga asked nervously.

"I think you all look the same." I shrunk a little in my seat.

"Oh, come on!" Taehyung bursted out with disbelief.

"I'M SORRY OKAY!" I said, defending myself, "I ALREADY GOT SCOLDED ABOUT IT SO SPARE ME"

"Are we handsome though?" Rapmon asked. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"I mean, yeah." I heard them cheer, "But you all looked the same." They all whined.

___________________
Author's note:

Guys look! I actually updated again! Are you proud of me?
Now don't mind me as I pass out and die of exhaustion-