32- That... Wasn't the Deal

"Yeah yeah you'll get your milk." I rolled my eyes at the kitten and she purred loudly, agreeing my words.

After we sat at a table and bought ourselves and Summer drinks, we started to talk. But before we could discuss more than five minutes, Jimin's phone started to ring.

"It's Jin hyung." He showed me the phone screen. I shook my head.

"Don't answer it." I threatened him by pointing my finger at him, and he, obviously wasn't threatened, "wait-"

"Hello, hyung." He said in korean. These were the only words I could understand before he spoke many many long ass words that I couldn't even pronounce.

"Not one word about me, Park Jimin!" I hissed at him. Summer sat down next to me and looked at him suspiciously.

He continued to speak casually. I kept suspecting, but I didn't hear him mention my name. He started to shout at the phone and hung up, furious.

"They're on their way... I'm sorry." He tried to hold my hand, but I snatched it away.

"I trusted you, Jimin!" I stood up, and he followed. Summer hissed at him and walked by me as I speed walked away from him, "Don't follow me."

"I didn't tell them anything, I swear!" He ran to catch up with me.

"Go away, Jimin... I don't want to talk to you right now." I said, angry at him and betrayed.

"Listen to me!" He gripped my hand, pulling me backwards and onto his chest, "Yoongi hyung tracked my phone and looked through the security cameras around and saw us together. Please, I will distract them. You have to leave, now."

"Why didn't you just let me go in the first place!" I slapped his chest and walked away again. He just stayed in his place, frozen.

"I couldn't have let you go thinking I tricked you." He said quietly, looking down to the ground.

I stopped for a second. I took a deep breath and turned around on my heel. I walked right to him and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Just forget me... It's for the best." I whispered to him and broke into a run away from him. He just stayed in his place, looking down to the ground.

"I can't... I can't do that. I'm sorry." He whispered quietly, but I couldn't possibly hear him as my cat and I ran away back to where I stayed the night.

Summer and I kicked the door opened and layed on the floor, exhausted from running around.

"Woah, what happened to you?" Soobin helped me up. Beomgyu whimpered when he saw Summer on the floor and crouched down to cradle her in his arms.  He rocked her back and forth like a baby and she just stayed in his arms, giving him consent to do whatever he wishes.

He even rubbed her belly. I smiled at that sight.

"I have seven korean hot as fuck freakie dudes after me, man. I can't even have a day off for myself." I said, panting, "May I use your computer?"

"Uhh..." They looked at each other, "Sure?..."

"How heavy is the fire walls and antivirus shit on your computer?" I asked them. They smiled at me.

"Our computer won't ever be hacked." Soobin reassured me and walked to the kitchen to get me and Summer water, "I made sure of it myself. Not even the government could hack into my computer."

"Thanks." I smiled, "I'm going to play some Minecraft."

Beomgyu looked up from Summer to face me, "Can I take care of her?"