33- I'm Not a Part Of This

This chapter is extremely long

I'm tired...

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Why are you in such a rush?" Yeonjun asked in his morning voice, rubbing his eyes as he sat up on the bed, waking up slowly.

"I'm going to meet BTS. I will come back though. I made sure of it." I smiled at him, then getting back to look through his closet for a good hoodie.

I pulled out an oversized black hoodie and took the pants Taehyun had lent to me. I ran into the bathroom and changed quickly.

I busted out, not even looking where I'm going, causing me to crash into Yeonjun. I held onto his shoulders for dear life. He was surprised and instinctively held my waist as I realised he was shirtless, only in his boxers.

"O-oh." I mumbled, ripping my eyes off of his built chest, and forgot about regaining my balance.

We both fell onto the ground together, trying to grab onto anything. ANYTHING. That we could pull ourselves up with before we fall.

But of course, the pile of papers on the desk on the table had different plans. Yeonjun tried to grab the papers, however it only made then fly up in the air as we fell onto the floor with a big thud. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact. But before we managed to fall completely, Yeonjun swinged us both on the top of the bed.

Unfortunately, the momentum of the swinging made me fall on the top of his body. Somehow, we found ourselves in an awkward position. My legs on each side of his waist, and I'm sitting right on his manhood. He was leaning against the wall, his face nearly in between my chests. His hands were still clutching my waist and my arms were around his neck as one of them fisted the hair on the back of his head out of panic.

He still had a morning hair, which looked so amazing on him. Not to start about his rising up and down chest.

"Good morning, N.V." he smiled at me. I blushed hard and tried to get off of him. He pulled me back to him, hugging me. At this point my arms just fell limp and sighed.

"I need to tell them where to meet me. And when." I tried to break out of his iron grip, but it felt impossible. He pulled me down and buried his face in my neck, "Yeonjun."

"Mmm?" He mumbled, resting his lips against my neck.

"I need to go." I played with his hair, trying to get to talk with his soft side.

"Hmmm..." He purred, finding the feeling of my fingers playing with hair pleasant, "But you have to tell me where you're going and when you're coming back."

"Ugh, okay... You mom." I giggled and got off of him.

"Also be in touch." He gave me his phone.

I held it and furrowed my eyes at him, "But how will you contact me?"

"Just call Soobin. He's always in the house anyways." He stood up and grabbed a pair of pants from the floor.

"Are you guys ready?" We heard Taehyun from outside the door, "We leave for school in like twenty minutes and I hope you're awake by now."

"Shit." I facepalmed.

"We're both stupid." Yeonjun chuckled and put a shirt on.

"Brush your teeth and let's get breakie." I grinned and sat on the bed to put on my shoes.

"Breakie, huh?" He entered the bathroom and returned with a toothbrush in his mouth, "I didn't know you're Australian."

"I'm hungry. Hurry." I pushed him into the bathroom and he chuckled and finished brushing his teeth. He jumped out, surprising me, making me jump. Before I could react he pulled me by my waist and kissed my cheek sweetly.