part 13- You Gonna Kill Me Or Something?

N.V16: Who's turn is it?

Rapmon1: Isn't it Kook?

N.V16: Oh, oops. I muted him a few minutes ago. (Unmuting Kookie.K)

Kookie.K: OH MY GOD

Kookie.K: You took forever to unmute me.

N.V16: (teleports to Kookie.K) Shut up. You weren't nice.

Kookie.K: You're right... I guess I deserved it.

N.V16: Since I know you enough to know I shouldn't push you, and that this is your way of apologizing, I won't say anything.

Kookie.K: Thank you. Now look! (Moves out of the way to show me a lame looking redstone machine)

N.V16: (sighes) What is this, Kookie?

Kookie.K: look for yourself! Just walk on the pressure plate

__________________________________
I looked closely and realised what it was. If I were to step on that perssure plate, I would activate sticky pistones that each of them hold a redstone block. They are arranged in a way that will make the activation of them looping.
But that's not all of it. If one certain redstone block is being pushed by the piston it will activate another piston that isn't connected to the loop-but to another thing:

To a dispenser, which was hung up above the pressure plate.

He gonna kill me or something?

__________________________________

N.V16: You gonna kill me or something?

Kookie.K: No. Just trust me and please please please stand over the pressure plate.

N.V16: If I die I would fly over to Korea and kill you myself.

Kookie.K: If you fly to Korea I would kiss you and never let you leave my sight.

N.V16: Yeah right.

Kookie.K: JUST STAND ON FREAKIN PRESSURE PLATE ALREADY

N.V16: FINE FINE CHEESUS

__________________________________
I walked over the pressure plate and a diamond fell down. The piston loop started going on and off, on and off, like a... Well, like a loop.

That made the diamonds fall over me like a freaking rain.
I started dancing in Minecraft.

__________________________________

N.V16: It's rainin' diamonds!!!

Kookie.K: I have collected them all for you. No cheats.

N.V16: there are five stacks of them!!! You're unreal!

Kookie.K: With you on my mind, hours hours could become minutes and minutes could become hours. So it felt like it took me no time to mine these.

N.V16: Aw. That was really sweet.

Rapmon1: You've been playing for a long time now, Kookie and N.V. Now it's my turn to play. (Teleports N.V to him)

Kookie.K: HEY!

N.V16: I guess our time is up. Thank you kookie, that was really sweet.

Kookie.K: It's... Okay. Your welcome, N.V.

N.V16: So, Rapmon, where are we going to go?

Rapmon1: We're going to go hiking, and when we get somewhere, I will give you something beautiful.

N.V16: Alright.

__________________________________
We were walking and walkimg through two bioms until we had finally got to the spot he was talking about.

There were torches everywhere and the place was lit up so nice, with a view to the sea.
__________________________________

Rapmon1: And now, to your gifts. (He threw at you all kinds of flowers)

N.V16: Oh, wowwwww so amazinggg, (complete laughter)

Rapmon1: What? Is it not good? I knew I should have looked for more roses, these are romantic..

N.V16: No, no. It's just... Cliché. But good cliché. It makes me smile.

Rapmon1: I actually have another thing to give you... (Walks to behind you with a lead)

Rapmon1: (comes beck with a puppy)

Rapmon1: I have found him and brought him here for you to tame him.

N.V16: (inhales)

N.V16: AWWWWWW

N.V16: THIS IS THE CUTEST THING OTHER THAN CHIMCHIM THAT I HAVE EVER WITNESSED

Rapmon1: So you like it?

N.V16: I LOVE IT THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

N.V16: (taming the doggo and coloring his collar)

Rapmon1: Good, I-

Kim.Tae: I'm becoming impatient!!!!

N.V16: Alright, alright. Bye, Rapmon. Thanks for your gift!

Kim.Tae: (Teleported N.V16 to him)

Kim.Tae: Rapmon may have brought you flowers and a cute doggo, but I bring you....

Kim.Tae: A whole garden.