23- Do I Look Like A Jessica?

I sighed and walked out of the room, finding the kitchen and opening the fridge which was full of... Of everything. There was even (COMMENT A REALLY MESSED UP THING TO HAVE IN A FRIDGE).

After taking a wierd but fancy looking cake, I found the living room once again and sat on the couch. I ate my cake in peace and looked through Wattpad over fanfics of girl×girl. What? Am I not allowed to?

Just when things had gotten really steamy, I felt a warm breath on my neck and shoulder. I turned around quickly to see a very sleepy Adam, trying to find his way to the bathrooms.
I held his hand and walked with him around the house, trying to find the bathroom in this maze.

"I think we've been here already." I said to him softly as we arrived to the living room for the third time.

"Mmm..." Adam rubbed his eyes and walked lazily towards a door. He opened it and finally found the bathroom. I stayed outside the door when he walked in,because he was barely awake and many bad things can happen in a bathroom.

He walked out of there and dragged his feet towards his bedroom. I followed him and tucked him into the bed. As I was about to get out I heard him call after me.

"Lesbians, huh?" He smirked and nodded.

I closed the door with straight face even though I am not one, and walked back to the living room and ate my nice cake. It's been a few hours since the kids went to sleep. At least it felt like it was.

Finally, the woman who hired me walked through the front door, a little too tipsy. I helped her sitting down on a table and brought her some water.

"Oh, dear." She cried to me and hugged me tightly, "My ex-husband never loved me. Be only liked Jessica. But I'm not Jessica. Do I look like Jessica?" She whined.

"No, miss. You do not look like Jessica." I said and she sobbed even louder. "But I'm sure that whoever that Jessica is, she can't be as pretty as you. She can't be as generous of you. And she sure doesn't have such nice and cute children like Adam and Emma. And you deserve so much more than him. You can do so much better than him."

"Oh, dear... Thank you." She smiled and wiped her tears away. She truly was a beautiful lady.

"I have to get back home now. Good night, miss." I waved her goodbye and opened the front door.

"Wait!" She called after me, "Let me call my driver for you. It's not safe for a young lady to be outside at these hours of the night."

"Okay." I said shyly. I don't mind taking the bus but who would say no to that?

The driver took me home and I took out the money I earned on the table. That was a huge amount. If I keep doing this for a whole year I might get enough money to buy a fancy car.

After I buy my new shiny advanced gaming computer and gear of course.

And with that thought, I fell asleep on my bed with my arms and legs tangling off of the bed.

I wonder what goes on with the boys...

_______________________________________

Meanwhile, at South Korea

"Did she-?"

"No."

"And yesterday?"

"No."

"And before yesterday?"

"I already told you, NO!" Yoongi bursted at Taehyung with anger and frustration, walking back and forth in his room. Taehyung flinched as he yelled at him, "I was online all day and I checked the server a thousands of times, and NO she wasn't online!"

"Still?" Taehyung sighed in misery, "It's been about a week since she was online... Hyung, I... I don't know what to do when I don't hear her voice... I hope she doesn't hate us."

"Of course she doesn't, Tae. She will come back." Yoongi said, trying to convince not only Taehyung, but also himself.

"If you say so, hyung." Taehyung looked at the ceiling, trying not to cry. "I just miss her so so much."

"We all do, Tae." Yoongi said and sat him down on his bed, caressing his back. "But we can't lose hope in her. And we can't assume things so quickly."

"I miss her voice so much." Taehyung breathed out.

"I... I recorded her singing when she did the first jamming with us." Yoongi said and blushed at the thought, "Would you like to hear-"

"Yes!!" Taehyung jumped from the bed, "Yes, please!"

"Give me your phone and I will download it into it." Yoongi opened his palm and Taehyung hurried to put his phone in the smaller's hand.

Yoongi took a cable and stuck it in Taehyung's phone from the one side, and into his computer from the other side. As Taehyung paced around quietly and impatiently behind him, his fist in his mouth from excitement, the download was already done.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so muchhhhhh!" Taehyung snatched his phone and ran back into his room to listen to the recoding. He plugged in his earphones and sat on the bed. As the recording started to play, his back fell backwards onto tye matters and he closed his eyes in bliss.

For him, it was just as magical as it was the first time he heard her. When the recording was about to end, he frowned, but his sad face turned into a fanboy's grin when the last two seconds of the recording were the sound of your laugh.

He soon started to fall asleep, listening to your voice, singing and laughing.

"How lovely..." He said, smiling before falling asleep.