24- Do You Know BTS?

It's been three weeks.

Three weeks since I've been online.

Three weeks since I've played Minecraft.

I was having these thoughts as I was taking the bus to the nearest computer store. I bought a gaming set of every single thing I needed and put it in my backpack.

But now it's time for the real stuff: the screen and the computer itself.

I bought the best ones, and they were heavy. The employers had put them in their boxes and into huge bags for me to carry.

As I exited the store I heard someone call my name. That made me fast walk away from the source of the voice, but I heard fast pace of running behind me, so I turned around.

"Hey there." Soobin smiled to me, catching his breath quickly. Next to him was smiling Beomgyu.

"Heavyyyyy..." I whined, handing them each of them a bag.

"Woah, what's in there?" Beomgyu asked, unprepared as the weight almost brought him down.

"A body." I rolled my eyes, "Look at the bag, what else can it be?"

He glanced at the bag that said 'techno-bug' and sighed, ignoring my sass.

"Is your house far away?" Soobin asked, "We can drive you there if you asked nicely."

"Take me home already. Where's the car?" I asked and looked at the cars around us.

"Ask nicely and we will consider not run away with your computer." He held the bag away from me.

"I have done exercise of running up the staircase of like five or six floors for the past three weeks, almost every day of the week." I flipped my hair back, "You couldn't outrun me even if you tried."

"Oh damn. Did you have a choice?" Beomgyu's eyebrows furrowed.

"Not a bit." I sighed miserably.

"I feel so bad for you. Let's head over to my car." He smiled.

"Finally!" I laughed victoriously, but my laugh died as he didn't move an inch. "Why aren't you moving? We're supposed to get to the car somehow, you know."

"You're supposed to ask nicely, remember?" Soobin smirked, making Beomgyu laugh cutely.

"Ughhhhh!" My arm hurt from holding the screen, but I saw that the sculpted muscles on Soobin's and Beomgyu's hands were not in the best condition either. The veins on their arms started to pop out, and I swear some girls that walked by slowed down next to us and looked at their arms.

"Well?" Beomgyu sighed impatiently after a minute of silence.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes, "Will you please drive me home?"

"Well, since you've asked so nicely..." He chuckled and I hit his shoulder playfully.

The way back home wasn't so long with Beomgyu's car, and the leather seats were way more comfortable than the bus seats. I nearly fell asleep on the back seat right on Beomgyu's shoulder, but then I realised that would be awkward and I still have to show him where my house is so he will know where to drop me off.

"So why are you five always around me and never let me live my life in peace?" I asked and tried to keep up a conversation.

"It's either you, or the crazy ass girls that like korean people." Soobin shivered.

"It's all because of BTS." Beomgyu said and showed me in his phone a photo of them. "Do you know BTS?"

"They all look exactly the same." I narrowed my eyes and Beomgyu turned off his phone.

"They don't!" Soobin laughed, "Besides, I only like them for their music."

"Yeah me too. But I'm completely gay for Jimin." Beomgyu giggled.

"I get you." Soobin laughed louder.

"What?" I asked and grabbed Beomgyu's phone and turned it on, "Which of them is Jimin? Is it this one?"

"No that's Rap Monster."

"Who the hell calls themselves 'Rap Monster'? Seriously, that's such a stupid name."

"Hey!"

"Anyways, is it this one?" I pointed at another one.

"That's Suga."

"Hey, I know a Suga." I said to myself quietly.

"Hey look it's Yeonjun, lets pick him up." Soobin said and stopped the car next to someone who held a lot of grocery shopping bag.

"Oh, thank god." Yeonjun groaned out loud as he put the bags in the back.

"Hello, hyung!" Beomgyu and Soobin laughed at Yeonjun's behaviour.

"Hey." He said and sat down next to me. He looked at me, surprised, "Hey there, N.V! What are you doing here?"

"I'm asking myself that exact question at this point." I showed him the screen of Beomgyu's phone. He nodded.

"Have you heard BTS's new song?" Yeonjun smiled as both of the boys yelled.

"WHAT!" They both yelled and I prayed that Soobin's eyes were still on the road.

"Yeah, it's 'Dream Glow'. Amazing song." Yeonjun said, drawing all attention to himself, "They said someone they really care about and love helped them with the lyrics and everything and that now that person is a very important person in their hearts."

"Awww that's so cuteeee!" Beomgyu cooed and searched for the song. But he raised his head as I snatched his phone back, trying to find who Jimin is again.

"I still don't know who Jimin is." I said, shoving the phone into Beomgyu's face.

"It's this one." Yeonjun pointed at the smallest one.

"He really is cute, but then again, I think they all look the same!" I yelled in frustration. They all looked at me and laughed.

"Have you noticed how sad they have gotten these two past weeks?" Soobin asked and the vibe became much sadder.

"Yeah... They haven't said why though." Beomgyu sighed. "Taehyung even broke into tears in the middle of a performance. Poor guys."

"Huh... I know a Taehyung too. But I guess that's just a weird coincidence." I whispered to myself.

"Just listen to BTS. I promise you're going to like their music." Soobin tapped on the wheel.

"Yeah, listen to Dream Glow." Yeonjun nudged my shoulder with his.

"Okay, okay. Hey, that's my house. Also, if you wanted to hang out with me, that's cool, you could've just asked." I smiled as I got out of the car, climbing over Yeonjun in the process, "And Soobin, thanks again for the help at work the other day... You know what I'm talking about."

He smiled knowingly. and I took the bags before he drove off. I struggled, but managed to take the bags up to my room and to unbox them. The empty desk looks so sad and pale without a computer on it... But not for long! I searched in my phone "Dream Glow" just as I almost finished putting everything in place. I started to play it and opened the last box. The box of the gaming earphones.

"Alright. Now to install the last thing."