part 20- That's Why He Loves Me So Much

They were talking like that for hours until it was already too late for anything. They were disappointed that I didn't arrive even once and went to bed with a frown. But they tried to keep positive with the comforting thought that they will see me again the next day.

But they we're wrong.

My computer got ruined. I couldn't even type a letter without it being glitchy. So I couldn't even tell them I wouldn't see them for a while until I get the money to buy myself a computer.

That means work. Work means either babysitting or waitressing. I have decided to do both so I could get my money quicker.

At school things were pretty much normal until five transfer students arrived from Korea. Everyone are swooning over them, but my hobbies don't include stalking poor people around so when they realised that I don't find any interest in them, they wouldn't leave me alone.

"Go away, Soobin, or you'll lose three fingers." I hissed at Soobin as he blocked my way to my locked.

"I will still have eight more." He smirked cockily and I sighed at him with disappointment. I pushed him away with as much as force as I could and he chuckled and stepped aside, making me almost fall on my locker.

Once I finished putting stuff inside, the locker's door was shut closed by Yeonjun.

"I'm hungry, N.V." He whined.

"There's a cafeteria right across the hall." I rolled my eyes and walked to class. Oh great, I had class with Taehyun now.

"But I want you to come with me!" He tugged on my sleeve and that pulled my hoodie up a little to the point where my bellybutton was visible. I shook him off and readjusted my hoodie. I walked backwards away from Yeonjun, who had a little blush on his cheeks and crashed into someone.

"Oops, sorry." I said and looked behind me. It was Huening Kai. He was smiling widely at me and I just smiled politely and walked away from him before he could say anything.

I entered the classroom and sat down at one of the seats, next to the board. Taehyun came into the room and some girls stopped him right there.

"Please seat next to me, Taehyun-kun!!" One whined cutely at him.

"Wrong honorific." He rolled his eyes with cringe and walked passed her to sit next to me.

"Now they notice me. Good job, idiot." I groaned and smacked my head on the table.

"What do you mean?" Taehyun rose an eyebrow. "They probably know you. You have a class together-"

"Hey new girl!" The girl from before yelled at me, "Stay away from the new hot transfers. They're mine."

"Bite me, bitch. I have a girlfriend." He said and the girl's eyes widen. I remained unbothered and unamused.

"What! Who!" She yelled again, filled with jealousy.

"Well..." He wrapped an arm around me.

"Bitch, don't." I said simply and he took his arm off of my shoulder. But it was already too late.

"How dare you steal my oppa!"

"Hey! Don't call me oppa!" Taehyun said and started to stand up from his seat. I just sunk and tried to fall asleep on the desk.

"Yo! The teacher is fifteen minutes late! That means we're dismissed!" A guy said after checking the time and the whole classroom cheered for the 15 minutes rule.

"Please don't talk to me." I said quietly to Taehyun and rose up from my seat. I took my things and walked to my locker. Time for last period with Kai and Beomgyu.

"I'm not ready for this..." I sighed, only want to get over with this school day and start working.

The last period was a total disaster. Gyu and Kai couldn't stop arguing over who will sit next to me, so I made them sit by each other.

When school ended I went back home and changed cloths before going to waitress at a restaurant. I arrived there and got a smile from my boss.

"Hello, N.V. I am your boss, and as you know you start today. This is Soobin." She said and pointed at the person I didn't want to see. Soobin, waitressing a table of his fangirls.

"He will show you everything around this place." She said. I nodded quietly and he jogged over to us.

"N.V!" He smiled and hugged me. I wanted to punch him in the face, but muttered 'hi' to him.

"You know each other?" The boss looked at the both of us.

"She's my girlfriend!" He wrapped his arms around me waist and I pinched his stomach harshy with one hand and wrapped my other arm around him so he would have nowhere to escape.

"He is joking. We're just friends." I hissed and looked at him, "And I'm not even sure about that anymore."

"She's funny, right?" He swallowed a scream of pain as my pinch had gotten worse and spoke with a squeaky voice "T-That's why I love her so much!"