part 15- GO TO HELL SQUIDWARD

Kim.Tae: Holy shit, really?

Kookie.K: I feel so much better about myself right now, thank you.

N.V16: Shut up, you ass.

Suga22: Hey, N.V?

N.V16: Hmm?

Suga22: It's my turn to show you my gift for you.

Suga22: (teleports N.V16 to him)

N.V16: I don't really see anything...

Suga22: You see that village over there?

N.V16: Yeah?

Suga22: Take this, and let the real fun begine.

__________________________________
He handed me lots and lots of TNT and three flint and steel.

I smirked at the screen and felt like screaming with evilness.

So I did.
__________________________________

N.V16: AAAAAARGHHHH

Suga22: Let's go crazy!!

N.V16: GO TO HELL YOU FUCKING SQUIDWARDSSS
__________________________________
We ran towards the village and threw TNT everywhere. We blew up everything until we almost got to bedrock hight.

We even found some diamonds, but I gave them to Suga, since he was short of diamonds, and I didn't really mind.

It was the best gift I had gotten. It was the most fun of them all, and it wasn't forced or slow.

The only slow thing was the computer when lags started to show up. That's when Suga and I both laughed and prayed together to the lord and savior Cheesus Fries to save our computers from crashing.

It was amazing. All of the gifts were, but this was just fun on another level.

But of course I couldn't say that to them like that.
__________________________________

Rapmon1: So, N.V, in your opinion, which one of us had set the best suprise?

N.V16: I can't really decide... But if I had to choose... I think I would say Suga.

Suga22: Go me.

JinJin3: Oh, go to hell.

N.V16: But I must say, I love and appreciate every single gift and suprise you've made for me. I wish you could have told me sooner so I could make you gifts in return, but I don't think you need anything and I'm not that creative when it comes to building cool stuff... Anyway, I thank you for your gifts and I will definitely use them someday. Thank you so much.

Kim.Tae: Anything for you.

Chim12: I-I'm happy you l-liked our gifts...

JHopeJ: I like piggies.

JinJin3: What's the time at your place, N.V?

N.V16: It's... 1 AM... Or something.... (Yawn)

Rapmon1: Goodnight.

Chim12: sleep tight.

Kookie.K: Don't let the scary night spider bite your toes off.

Chim12: W-What?!

N.V16: Don't listen to him ChimChim. Goodnight, boys.

N.V16 has left the realm

Kookie.K: I can't believe she liked Suga's gift more than mine. And I gave her diamonds.

Suga22: Come on. Who doesn't like explosions? You should have seen this coming, especially with a girl like N.V.

JinJin3: I guess you're right. I'm just happy she liked the idea of a shared restaurant.

Kim.Tae: I put my heart into that masterpiece. But even though it wasn't her favorite I'm glad she knows what art is.

Rapmon1: She forgot to name the dog...

__________________________________
How would you name the puppy?

NOT YEONTAN COME ON YOU GUYS GET CREATIVE
(AKA: /gamemode c)