26-My New Cuddle Buddy

"So what else do you want to confess before we go back to playing? Also, what am I supposed to call you?"

"Just by our names." Kookie said, "Our gametags are also our nicknames."

"I have a confession to make." Chim said, not in his little space anymore, "I think I'm crazy in love with you, N.V. When I say 'crazy' I mean completely and undoubtedly crazy."

"What?" I almost chocked.

"I meant what I have said. Also, I think the others want to say something as well." Chim said and the others were completely silent.

"Wait, before you say anything, let me prepare myself for the worst." I said and rubbed my temples. I thought of the worst thing that could happen, and it was--

"I cried myself to sleep thinking you went offline because of us." Jin confessed.

"Me, Jimin, as you know, fell completely in love with you." Chim chuckled.

"I kissed a photo of you... More than once." Taehyung said, waiting for scolding.

"I listened to your voice in the recordings in repeat... And got hard." Suga said shamefully.

"I had dreams about you." Hope said quickly.

"I had wet dreams about you!" Rapmon said as if he was any better.

"I jerked off with the thought of you." Kookie, the one I expected to stay sane, crushed my expectations with disappointment and surprise.

"Shut up. Everybody shut up." I buried my face in my hands, not knowing how to process all of the information at once, or even at all.

"I... I also need to confess about something else." Suga said.

"No!" I yelped, "No more!"

"I tracked your computer and found your location and adress." He said before I could say anything else.

I froze completely. My mind went blank, repeating his words over and over again. I got a hold of myself and bursted out of my room, getting myself some water and fresh air, away from my new computer.

"How dare they. They can't just do that. They just can't," I muttered to myself in anger, "so why would they do that? It's not like they would come here and kidnap me to Korea."

I took a glass of water with me back into my room.

"Stop the hacking." I said strictly. They sighed in relief.

"We thought you left again." Kookie said, worried.

"Please don't leave us, baby," Taehyung begged, "please don't."

"Don't call me 'baby', we're not together. Not any of you are my boyfriend and I doubt it will ever happen." I rolled my eyes and yawned, sleepy and bored. I wanted to play at first, but now I just wanted to sleep.

"Why would you say that?" Jin questioned sadly, "you must be very tired, dear. And that's why you've said that. Get tome sleep, my baby."

"Maybe she's hungry." J-Hope suggested.

"You're just rude right now." Rapmon pointed out and made them silent, even though he felt himself getting a little bitter by my words.

"Thank you Rapmon." I said and heard Chim huff in jealousy.

"Call me Namjoon." He said.

"Call me oppa." Taehyung smiled.

"Call me Daddy." Kookie smirked at the other side of the voicechat.