21- Why Can't I Just Forget Everything...

"Aw that's sweet." She said and cooed, "But I hope you lovers won't have any problem not being all lovely and cute while you work."

I growled at him and he stepped back from me in fear.

"See? She gets it." She pointed at me.

"Soobin, just show me what I need to do."

All I could think about was my new computer. I couldn't wait until I got a new one. But now I'm gonna make enough money to buy the best computer.

"Hey, sweetheart." I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around and looked at the table which was occupied by some jocks that were maybe a year or two older than me. I walked over all the way to their table.

"Welcome. What would you like to order?" I asked politely with a smile on my face. The thought on my mind was the tips.

"Hey there babes." The guy in the middle said and stared at my boobs with a smirk. "Anything that has meat in it and is tasty... Not that I don't see one right now~"

"Any drinks?" I said, wanting to disappear into dust, but keeping a smile.

"Just Coke." He waved me off, still looking at my boobs. "Big... I mean big Coke."

"But I want Sprite." One said quietly, afraid of the leader.

"He will take Coke." The leader said without even caring.

"Anything else?" I had a struggle to keep my smile up.

"When does your shift end?" He asked and his friends chuckled.

"I believe that's inappropriate, sir." I said and took the menus from their table. The guy from the end of the table dropped his menu on the floor on purpose. I leaned down to pick it up when I felt a smack on my ass.

I jumped and held the menus tightly close to my chest. I heard them laughing loudly and started to tear up as a cause of the humiliation and embarrassment dwelling up inside me.

"What's happening here?" I heard Soobin say and teared my eyes from the floor, looking into Soobin's worried eyes.

"I-... T-They..." I mumbled and sobbed. He pulled me into a door away from them. After we couldn't hear their laughs anymore I bursted out crying.

"What happened, N.V!!! What did they do to you?! Are you okay?" He started to look all over me to look for bruises or any other things.

"One of them smacked my ass, Soobin." I said and cried. "Do I look okay to you?"

"What!" We both turned to face the door, which was opened wide. Our boss was standing there, fuming with anger.

"Do you want me to deal with them?" Soobin said and looked at me, pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him, and shook my head as I cried onto his shoulder.

"You won't, because I will." Our boss said and left the room back into the restaurant, not before turning to me and saying how sorry she is for what they did.

"YOU" We heard her roar at them. The door closed slowly and he drew away from the hug.

"I'm sorry." He started blabbering, "I'm sorry that I wasn't there when it happened so I could help you right then. Or I could prevent it. Or I cou-"

"Soobin, stop." I shushed him. "I'm only here for the computer I want to buy. That's it. So spare me the blabbering, I have kids to babysit later that I assure you that they will blabber a lot."

"I-... Okay." He took a big breath and hugged me once again.

"The moment is over, get your crusty fingers off of me." I said and exhaled through my nose.

"Our shift will end in about five minutes." He said as we entered back to the restaurant, noticing the guys from before weren't there anymore.

"Okay." I said calmly, trying to calm myself before starting to serve tables again. All of the other costumers else were so nice.

The shift ended and each of us took our share of tips.

"Bye, N.V!" Soobin said as I left the restaurant.

"Bye." I waved him without energy and sighed deeply.

I took the bus to the area of the house of the girl I'm supposed to babysit. I looked around and when I found it, I realised there were a lot of stairs in the building. When I looked at the elevator, it seems like it needed a key card to open.

I looked at the stairs and at the elevator again.

"There's no way I'm climbing five floors up the stairs."

__________________________________________

"I can't... Believe... That I'm... Climbing... Five floo- phew!" I said and stopped for a second, sitting on the stairs. I looked around for a sigh to see on what floor I am at. I saw a sigh that said '3rd floor' and whined loudly. The place was hot and with no windows.

I remembered I need the money and with a lot of will power I looked at the money I made today so far. I got 80$ for waitressing, since it was a busy day.

And I will get 30$ for each hour more for babysitting, since the mother is stinking rich, and because it's a school night and she asked me to babysit in a late hour. It's like, 22:00 PM. I'm supposed to stay here until about 2 AM.

If I'm doing my math correct, it's a lot of money.