30- Thomas The Motherfuckin Tank Engine

I felt my shirt being pulled up over my head, but my slumber made it feel normal, and even right. I stirred a little in my sleep and felt my pants being taken off as well, but liked the feeling of cold air finally relaxing my sore muscles. My mind was blank with no questions of who, what, and why, and just let it happen.
I felt a pair of loose shorts being pulled up my legs and a big shirt being wore on my body. I stirred again as I felt a warm hand climbing up my back from under the shirt and unclasping my bra, but again, my mind was cloudy with sleep, tiredness, and the pleasure of feeling a warm hand over my cold body.
Somehow, my bra was taken off and I was left with the shirt and the shorts on.

Before I could send my clouded brain to throw an arm to search for a blanket, I was covered by a nice fuzzy blanked and pulled into someone's embrace.

"Goodnight." I heard the person say. I replayed the voice again in my head, realising it was Yeonjun. I calmed down in his hold and cuddled closer into him, getting more heat.

He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me even closer until there was no space left between the two of us, but I liked the feeling of his body heat transferring to me in calming waves, and let dreams cloud my mind.

I woke up, laying on my stomach. I tried to roll over, but was blocked by a pair of strong arms. I opened my eyes slightly and saw Yeonjun's calm face as he was sleeping quietly. I suddenly became aware of his abs which I was laying over.

"So flawless..." I whispered to myself and drew my finger across his jawline.

He stirred a little in his sleep and opened one eyes to look at me. He smiled and pulled me closer to him.

"Goodmorning, baby..." He said in his morning voice, making me blush. Suddenly, his eyes grew wide as he realised what he had said, "Wait, no. I mean N.V. Not baby. I'm... I'm sorry..."

"It's okay," I reassured him and pushed myself up and sat down.

"Urghhhh...~" I heard him groan beneath me and felt his hands gripping my waist. I looked down to see that I'm pressing on his morning boner.

"Oh, god." I tried to get off of him, which not only failed because he was holding my waist, but also made the situation even worse.

"Please stop moving." He panted. I blushed heavily and nodded.

"I'm sorry..." I said quietly.

"It's okay... I know you didn't mean to..." He said, moving me off of him slowly.

He sighed in relief once I was off of him and sat up on the bed. I gulped and couldn't take my eyes off of the tent in his pants... He was... Um... Big.

"I know I have a big dick, but please don't stare at it." He chuckled and I slapped his shoulder, blushing even more.

"Don't say that..." I say, completely embarressed.

"You know, this is how I want to wake up from now and on." He smiled at me and I just huffed and got out of bed.

"Don't make fun of me, I said I was sorry." I rolled my eyes and looked out of the window. The sun was shining through the clouds, making the neighborhood seem almost out of a Disney movie.

"I'm not kidding..." He scratched his neck and blushed, "Waking up to see you laying on top of me, looking at me as if I'm the most handsome guy in the world... This is what I want."

"You want someone to wake up to?" I smiled, but didn't turn around. I felt his arms being wrapped around me from behind and his chin on my shoulder. It felt right.

"Well... Yeah. I do... And please don't freak out from what I'm about to say..." He said and took a deep breath, "I want you to be that person."

"O-oh!" My breath hitched. Just then I became aware of what I was wearing, "W-Who's clothes are these?"