part 18- Oldie

Taehyung's eyes widen in shock. For the first ten seconds he was completely frozen. He started to feel dizzy, but then he realised he needed to breath.
He let out the breath he was holding and breathed in deeply. He moved closer to the computer screen with the chair and looked closely at the notification.

"Oh my g-god." Taehyung mumbled as his shaking hands helped him click on the 'approve' option.

He opened the message, seeing it's a photo. He clicked on the photo and cursed his slow computer for taking so long to download the picture.

You were average looking, but in his eyes you were more than everything.

The picture was a selfie you that was just taken, he could tell. It was probably in your room, he thought, since he saw behind you posters of anima figures, and there wasn't much light.
Even though there wasn't enough light to see the whole room properly, he could still see your face, and he felt in bliss.

Your hair was messy and looked like a sun around your head. The little light that was in your room made your hair shine a little, Taehyung could have swore he saw you glow in that picture.

In the picture you were blushing madly, and tried as hard as you could to maintain a serious face. But the way your mouth twisted upwards he knew you were holding your laughter. He bit his lip in excitement and joy for the fact that you trusted him enough to send him a picture of you.

He could feel his face getting redder and redder by the second. He couldn't get enough of you.

__________________________________
Kim.Tae: I like the way your face looks.

N.V16:😑

Kim.Tae: That sounded creepy, I'm sorry.

N.V16: I know, I was just messing with you XD

Kim.Tae: I meant to ask if I could have a picture of you smiling this time. It's okay if you don't want to.

N.V16: Um...

Kim.Tae: It's okay. You really don't have to.

N.V16: Thank you... I'd rather not to.

Kim.Tae: I'm glad you trust me enough to send me your picture.

N.V16: Don't push it.

Kim.Tae: Would you like me to return the favor?

N.V16: I don't know... I guess when I'll know I'll tell you.

Kim.Tae: Alright. I guess I'm your mystery man.

N.V16: lol. No. You're just a dude. Are you?

Kim.Tae: I am a very handsome dude, thank you very much.

N.V16: Yeah right. I will believe it when I will see it personally.

Kim.Tae: You're coming to Korea????

N.V16: Nope. But why do you seven want me in Korea so bad?

N.V16: I mean, you sound like a 50 years old creep from Korea that likes little girls.

Kim.Tae: Hey! I am NOT 50!

N.V16: Sorry, 45.

Kim.Tae: I'm not old. Let's say I'm between 20-25.

N.V16: Old.

Kim.Tae: I'm not old!!!

Kim.Tae: If I'm old to you, you must be 18-20.

N.V16: To be honest, no. I'm less than that, oldie. So whatever fantasizes you have, they won't happen.

Kim.Tae: I will wait for you forever.

Kim.Tae: I mean

Kim.Tae: What fantasizes?

N.V16: XD

N.V16: See you tomorrow, oldie.

Kim.Tae: Please call me Taehyung.

N.V16: Goodnight Taehyung.

Kim.Tae: Goodnight N.V💜