31- Hyungies Mad At Jiminie

I dashi ran ran out of the frickin store like a cheetah.

But I forgot one thing.

My ankle was still not healed.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK" I shouted and limped as fast as I could as Summer followed me. I could hear his steps getting closer and decided to ignore him calling me so desperately and the horrible, crippling pain...

And ran at full speed away from him.

Tears of pain pricked in my eyes as I felt the pain in my ankle shocking me with waves of nerves screaming for help and rest.

"N.V! P-please!" I heard him cry for me. I knew who it was by his sweet voice.

"Leave me alone, Jimin!" I screamed, not daring to look back as I kept running.

Suddenly I heard his steps becoming distant. After a few seconds, I didn't even hear his steps anymore. But I knew he was behind me, looking at me with sad eyes, crying to me.

I knew I was breaking his heart. And it was breaking me inside. But fear overcome me. I kept running a scream made me stop immediately at my tracks.

"M-momm-my!!!" He cried out loud in his little space and fell down to his knees in sadness.

I stayed in my place and looked down to my feet, not sure what to do. I could hear him crying and weeping on the floor. I felt a pang in my heart as I heard his heart breaking cries. It sounded as if he was broken inside... It hurt so much...

I turned around, and saw him on the ground, weeping to himself. People were staring at him and whispering to each other, which only made him more miserable and afraid. He was in his little space and it was obvious that he didn't know what to do. Luckily, his hoodie was still covering his face, so no one could recognise him.

Summer meowed at me softly and then looked at Jimin before deciding to do something brave.

She ran to Jimin and sat right in front of him. She meowed, making him look at her as his tears ran down his face like a river.

"K-Kitty?" He smiled slightly and wiped his nose on his sleeve. Summer walked closer to him and rubbed her head on his knee softly, meowing at him.

"Kitty!" He smiled and pet her. I couldn't help but to smile at the sight. People started to walk away from the scene, not wanting to be rude and stare for too long.

Summer looked at me, making Jimin look to my direction. My head was telling me to run, but my heart was begging me to go to him and give him a big hug. But Jimin thought faster.

"Mommy!" He smiled in relief and ran to me. In the process, his hoodie cap fell off of his head and I could see his red, tear stained face as he ran to me. I couldn't move as he attacked me with a bone crushing hug.

"Mommy..." He breathed in and out, trying to calm himself down, "you're actually here..."

"Yes, baby. I'm here," I wrapped my arms around his small waist, "and I'm not leaving."

"N-never ever?" He drew back to look at my face. I gulped and nodded. He smiled widely and let out a chuckle of relief.

"Sweetie, we've been hugging for a long long time... Can you let me go now?" I asked softly. He shook his head and buried his face in my hair.

"N-no!" Jimin started to cry again and buried his face even deeper in my hair, trying to take in my scent, "after all t-this time? I was w-waiting for mommy! So wh-whyyyy? D-don't run away! You pwomised that you won't l-leave!!"

"I'm not going to, Jiminie," I raised my hand to play with his hair, "but I think we've hugged for too long, that's it."

Jimin shook his head once again.