part 12- Thank You

N.V16: (typing: /tp N.V16 Chim12)

Chim12: Oh! H-Here you are!

N.V16: Hey Chim! How are you?

Chim12: I'm d-doing just fine! And y-you?

N.V16: I'm excited to see what you've arranged for me.

Kookie.K: (imitates barfing sound)

N.V16: (muting Kookie.K)

N.V16: Please continue.

Chim12: I found this nice area for you and collected enough material to build you this

__________________________________
I looked at where the direction he was looking at and saw a huge pool with little tropical fish and a few turles and dolphins in it, along with colorful corals and sea-stones. There were some sea-pickles around to add some light to it. The shape of the pool was a huge heart.
__________________________________

N.V16: Chim this is...

Chim12: It's n-not much but I hope you'll a-accept this...

N.V16: It's incredible!!! And of course I would accept this! Thank you so much.

Chim12: Y-You would?

N.V16: Of course, ChimChim. And even if it was a disaster, I would still accept this. You know why?

Chim12: W-Why?

N.V16: because you made it for me.

Chim12: (blushed) I-I'm glad, m-mommy. Wait, I'm s-sorry I called you t-that, I-

N.V16: I know you're a little. And that doesn't change what I think and feel about you.

Chim12: W-Wow. Mommy, I wov y-

JinJin3: That was so fucking cute!!! (Cries)

N.V16: Thanks again for the gift. Now who's turn is it?

JinJin3: Mine!!!!

N.V16: Alright, I'm teleporting now.

N.V16: (Teleports over to where JinJin is)

JinJin3: Hello, beautiful N.V!

N.V16: (giggles) Hello, Handsome JinJin!

JinJin3: Now behold.... Our new restaurant!

__________________________________

I looked around and saw the huge building. I stepped inside, and it really did look like a restaurant.

JinJin and I ran to the kitchen together and started making cakes and kookies.

__________________________________

N.V16: Where did you get all of these ingredients?

JinJin3: At first I was traveling for a while to get the cocoa beans, but other than that, just farming... (he broke the carpet of the kitchen to reveal a secret door. He opened the door and under that there was a ladder.) After you.

N.V16: That's gonna kill me, right?

Kim.Tae: (breaks into laughter)

JinJin3: MAH!

JinJin3: Just trust me.

N.V16: Alright. (Going down the ladder.)

__________________________________
After a while, we both reached a huge underground farm-like place with fences and stuff. In there, there were cows, sheep, pigs, chickens, even mushroom-cows!
At the sides there were a few cocoa beans, slowly becoming ready for harvest, next to fields of wheat, carrots, beetroots and potatoes.
__________________________________

JinJin3: So? What do you say?

N.V16: Wow! How long have you been building all of this?

JinJin3: you're not the only one who knows cheats, N.V. That's how I made the building so quick. Other than that and breeding the animals, there wasn't too much to do.

N.V16: It's still thoughtfull.

JinJin3: I assume it took long enough and the next person after me is probably furious.