27-MEOW

He turned around slowly and looked at me with wide eyes, processing my words. He started to chuckle again, but then coughed a little and blinked a few times.

"No." He simply said, trying to convince me and himself.

"Yes." I said and took a bottle of juice from the bag.

"No." He said, leaning a little on the counter, the colour draining from his face.

"I'm telling you I did." I took a few sips and led him up to my room and showed him the members of the voicechat.

"Nah, dude." He smirked, "you're fucking with me."

"No, man I'm telling you." I smiled and connected to the voicechat, "Stay quiet, okay? I don't want them to hear you."

"Yeah, right, okay." He rolled his eyes and sat on my bed, waiting for my proof.

"Anyone in the voicechat?" I said and took out the earphones from the computer. Out of the speakers, Jimin's voice was heard.

"Hey, N.V. Are you feeling better now?" Jimin said sweetly. I looked to my side to see Yeonjun's shocked face. I smirked and spoke to the microphone.

"Yeah, I just wanted to hear you say something..." I made my voice whiny.

"What is it, baby?" Jimin asked, making Yeonjun clasp and hand over his heart.

"Tell me how much you love me, Jiminieeee." I sang. Jimin went silent on the other side for a second.

"Oh, N.V.... Don't you know already? I love you so much and every time I hear your voice I feel blessed." Jimin said with no hesitation, "You make me want to hold you, kiss you, and keep you for myself forever. And honestly, all I see recently is you. I wake up with the thought of you and fall asleep with you on my mind. I even have your picture in my room next to my bed. I'm crazy for you, N.V. I thought you knew. If you still need some more convincing, I could always find you and make you feel--"

"I believe you." I smiled and saw Yeonjun fall backwards on the bed. "Thank you, Jimin. That was all I wanted to hear. Bye!"

"Wait!" I heard him say desperately, "can you stay a little longer?"

"I'm sorry, I have a guest arriving soon. His name is Yeonjun." I smirked and could feel Jimin becoming jealous. Yeonjun rose up quickly and shook his head in disapproval.

"Yeonjun?" He tried to stay calm, "he's Korean? He's a guy?"

"Yeah. And he will just come to hang out, maybe watch a movie or something." I said simply and that did not calmed him down. "Bye now!"

"Wait-!"

I went offline before I could hear him finish his sentence. Yeonjun jumped off of the bed and almost attacked me.

"What the hell was that!" He yelled, "how the hell did you not tell us! You said you didn't know BTS! Yet you make music with them and Jimin is in love with you and you simply just hung up right when he spoke like a savage queen!"

He stood up in front of me and pointed his finger at me.

"Who gave you the right to use Jimin for your own needs and make him like it." His voice and bottom lip trembled as he spoke.

"He did." I smirked and walked downstairs. I entered the kitchen and took a bag of potato chips before heading back to my room, but I saw Yeonjun trying to follow down the stairs. He had difficulty not to fall down the stairs because of his wobbly feet.

"Y-Y-You're Park Jimin's girlfriend." He mumbled weakly as I helped him reach the end of the staircase and to the couch of the living room.

"No. I am not." I said and fed him a chip that fell off of his mouth.