part 19- YOO YAA

"I won't be able to sleep without her popping in my dreams." He mumbled to himself while printing her picture. With shaking hands, he took the picture into his hands and kissed it.

"Okay now I'm just being super creepy. I should stop." He said and stared at the picture again. "N.V would definetally say that I'm creepy as hell."

"Why would she says that?" He heard Jin from behind him.

"HYUNG!" Taehyung jumped and hid the picture behind his back.

"What have you got there?" Jin questioned and tried to look behind Taeyung's back, but Taehyung moved each time, not letting him see it. But luckily for Jin, he managed to recognize your face for a split second. Unfortunately for Taehyung, that was also what made him snap.

"GIVE IT TO ME RIGHT NOW KIM TAEHYUNG" He screamed and charged at him, reaching towards the picture.

"NEVER, OLD MAN!" Taehyung screamed back, stretching his arm out, as far away from Jin as he could. Jin took off his slipper and raised it up in the air.

"Let's not get to this point, Kim Taehyung. Hand the picture over right now." He pulled out his other hand towards Taehyung, who was frozen in his place to the sight of the slipper

Taehyung tought about his options for a second and decided to give the picture to Jin before he calls the other members.

"Woah..." Jin stared at the picture for a long time.

"I know right?" Taehyung said, walking behind Jin, putting his chin on the older's shoulder.

"I want to make her a Kim." Jin said with no hesitation.

"I know right?" He sighed.

"Yah!" Jin shoved Taehyung off of his shoulder, making Taehyung fall down.

"You 'Yah'!" Taehyung rubbed his jaw in pain.

"YOO YAA!!" Hoseok cheered as he entered the room. He noticed the tension between the other too and shifted uncomfortably, "What's up?"

"Nothing." Jin and Taehyung said in sync.

"Okay, give me the picture now." Hoseok said and put his hands on his hips with no patience.

"Picture?" Namjoon came into the room.

"Oh, come on!" Taehyung whined and snatched the picture from Jin's hands.

"If you want N.V's picture, you ask her for one and earn it!" He yelled at them.

"N.V?" Yoongi said from down the hall.

"Seriously, people. I earned this picture. Get your own." Taehyung said with jealousy.

"Hey, are you having a secret meeting without me?" Jungkook said and entered the room with a frown.

"He has a new picture of N.V!" Hoseok yelled and pointed at Taehyung.

"WHAT!" Jungkook said and looked at the picture. He gasped and stared at the picture with awe, "Hyung, I need the picture..."

"Earn! Your! Own!" Taehyung yelled again and clutched the picture to his heart.

"How about we all make a deal?" Namjoon said. They all looked at him with questioning impressions. "From now and on, we will share everything that has to do something with N.V. including her pictures. That means we can't keep anything to ourselves."

"Taehyung." Jin said and stretched his hand out, "The picture."

"Anyone has to say something?" Namjoon asked. Yoongi raised his hand first.

"I don't like keeping secrets from you, guys." He said to them. "I like her. I like her more than I should. I can't stop thinking about her."

"M-Me too..." Jimin smiled sheepishly and hugged Yoongi. "Jiminie loves N.V... N.V is nice..."

Taehyung gave the picture to the boys with defeat and went to print some more.

"So pretty..." Jungkook said and caressed the picture.

"I have something to confess..." Taehyung rubbed his hands together. "For this picture, I had to give her something back..."

"Please tell me that you didn't send her a dick pic." Hoseok pinched the bridge of his nose.

"What? No!" Taehyung shook his head disapprovingly. "I... Told her my full name..."

"YOU WHAT!" Namjoon yelled.

"YOU WHAT!" Jin yelled.

"YOO YAA!!" Hoseok tried to lighten things up.

"Wow, T-Taehyung." Jimin mumbled sadly and hugged Jungkook, who hugged him and caressed his back. "T-This bad! Very very bad..."

"I had to... I wanted to tell her everything. If she said that she wanted information for information I would tell her everything about me to my favourite chord!" Taehyung sighed dreamingly.

"What do you mean favourite chord?" Hoseok asked.

"I like C9. And Bmaj7. Ooo and D#-"

"Nobody cares!" Namjoon hissed. "You can't just tell her your name! You're one of the most famous people around the fricking world for god's sake."

"Where's Yoongi?" Taehyung asked. "He disappeared again."

"He's at the realm!!" They all shouted in realization and ran into their rooms to join the realm as well.

___________________________________________

Kim.Tae has joined the realm.

Rapmon1 has joined the realm.

JinJin3 has joined the realm.

Kookie.K has joined the realm.

Chim12 has joined the realm.

JHopeJ has joined the realm.

Suga22: She's not here, guys.

Kookie.K: Ughhhhh

Kim.Tae: Come onnnnn

JHopeJ: This realm just sucks without her.

Rapmon1: Do you guys want to go to another realm or a world? Or something... I don't care anymore...

JinJin3: No... I want her to get here.

Chim12: Why isn't N.V h-here??

Rapmon1: She must be asleep.

Suga22: I'm not so sure.