part 11-Yoongi Knows. Yoongi Knows It All.

"What?!" All of the boys suddenly jump at him and stare at the girl in his phone. "Who is she?"

"It's N.V, you idiots!" Yoongi screamed in frustration. Yoongi felt as if he was watching a horror movie, screaming at the stupid girl to run for her life when the murderer is in the kitchen, but instead she asks out loud "wHo iS tHiS???"

"It's N.V." Jungkook says and stares at the screen with heart eyes and blushed.

The boys froze in their spot.

"How-" Hoseok's eyebrows furrowed.

"Did you get-" Jimin started getting jealous.

"Her picture?" Yoongi said with a vary frightning calm tone.

"I asked for it." Jungkook was now scared from the glares he was getting from the six jealous members, "But guys, listen-"

"We don't really want to hear it." Taehyung waved him off. They all started to walk towards the exit.

"Listen to me!" Jungkook stomped his leg, "She thinks she's ugly!"

Once again, they stopped at their spot.

"No way..." Jin snatched the phone once again, "But she is beautiful!"

"I know!" Jungkook whined, "But she won't accept that!"

"Well go to her and tell her that! You're her boyfriend anyway, aren't you?" Yoongi rolled his eye at him with annoyance.

"No, I'm not! Not yet..." Jungkook explained.

"That means each of us has a chance...." Namjoon thought out loud.

Suddenly, Namjoon's phone rings, what stops the boys' train of thought.

"Yes?" Namjoon answers the call, "Uh huh. Alright. I will be sure to let them know."

He then faced the other guys, "The practice was moved from our schedule to next week."

Yoongi quickly jogged up the stairs. The six others looked at him with confusion until they figured what he was up to.

"I will find her diamonds!"

"I will find her some dogs!"

"I will build her the most beautiful garden!"

"I will destroy your garden!"

"My beauty will overcome all of you, pathetic swains!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

(Comment who said what😝)

They all shouted things as they ran to their computers.

"I will make something you would actually like..." Yoongi smirked to himself as he logged on the server.

__________________________________

N.V16 has joined the realm

Kookie.K: HEY!

Kim.Tae: I NEED YOU HERE RIGHT NOW N.V

JinJin3: Don't listen to these dumb boys. I have something better.

Chim12: Can I be the first to show you what I made for you?

Suga22: I want to be last.

Rapmom1: Whatever. My suprise is the best anyway.

N.V16: Woah, woah, guys. What is it? What happened?

JHopeJ: Just relax and see what I have arranged for you! It's very nice!

N.V16: I'm sure it is, but whatever it is that you all want to show me, Chim asked to be the first and Suga asked to be the last.

JinJin3: I'm second!

Kim.Tae: I'm seco- Oh man.

Kookie.K: I'm third!

Kim.Tae: Thir- Oh, come on!

Rapmon1: Forth!

Kim.Tae: Fifth! Phew.

JHopeJ: Well, you save the fun for last!

Suga22: I'm the last one, you idiot.

JHopeJ: You know what I meant.

Rapmon1: Hell, I'm sure my suprise is the best out of all of yours.

Suga22: Hmph.

N.V16: (laughing) Shut up before I'm puting you all on mute! May I teleport to you, Chimie?

Chim12: S-Sure.

__________________________________

Vote?💜