35-The Fluff Is Back Just Like Author Promised

"So, what now?" I asked them.

"You tell us." Yoongi said, "We're here to ask you what you want to do."

"Specify." I narrowed my eyes, still not buying it. Yoongi smirked, amused about being caught in his attempt to trick me to let them make a decision about the deal.

"When you're coming with us to Korea, for how long you'll be staying, where you'll be staying, what you'll work as. You know, things like that." Yoongi played with the ring on his finger.

"Yeonjun, a word?" I tried to pull him with me to another room.

"No." He shook his head and ran to stand by Jimin.

"Yeonjun." I said with a cold tone. He winced and followed me to another room. We got inside and locked the door.

"What am I supposed to do?" I whisper shouter, pacing back and forth in the room.

"Well, if I were as stupid as you I would tell them to go back to Korea for a two months until, you know, we finish this school year." Yeonjun tapped his chin, thinking, "Then they'll get back here and take you with them to Korea for a month. Work as a producer or something, why would I care?" He rolled his eyes bitterly.

"Stop being so jealous." I slapped his arm, "If I could give Jimin to you, I would. In fact, I would give you all seven of them. But as you can see," I pointed at the door, "That's not my choice to make."

"Fine, fine." He smirked and held me by my waist, stopping me from pacing, and pulled me close until his hips touched mine, "Can I at least have you, then?"

"Don't even think about it!" We heard banging on the door.

"I'm joking! No I'm not." He yelled to the door and whispered the last part to me.

"You know what? You're right." I smiled at Yeonjun and hugged him, "I'll do what you told me. After that... I guess I'll just have to wing it."

"Sure." He hugged me back, "Now let's get back outside."

After I told the seven about my plan, they thought for a bit, then nodded.

"Alright. No problem." Namjoon smiled.

"But can we at least play together from time to time?" Hoseok asked, trying to convince me with a puppy face.

"Sure. I'll try to be online everyday." I smiled at them and hugged each one.

"If you need anything, call us, okay?" Jin sent me a reassuring smile, "We will fix every problem you have. Anything. And I mean it."

"Thank you." I smiled even wider, "You'll have to convince my mother about this whole thing without using the words 'Minecraft', 'stalking', and 'obsessed'. Good luck."

They manage to get me really soft. Like, what the hell? Weren't they chasing me down at the school not long ago? They seem like absolutely different people. They make my heart ache in a good way. I know it's good to keep them away from me, but I want to hug them again. Each and every one is sweet and charming in his own way.

I took a deep breath and hugged each one again. They wore very nice Colognes. I showed them to the door and when I looked around I saw Yeonjun and Jimin hugging each other tightly. When they separated, Yeonjun was red as a beetroot.

"Be sure to text me, okay?" He winked in my direction. I looked around and saw Yeonjun. I looked back at Jimin, confused.

"Me, or him?.. I'm... Confused." I chuckled in embarrassment as my cheeks turned red.

"Both." He licked his lips and walked out of the door, joining the other six.

"Bye!!" Taehyung and Jungkook waved us goodbye with a smile as they all got into their vehicle and drove away.

I closed the door and Yeonjun immediately grabbed my shoulders and shook me violently while screeching.

"PARK JIMIN KISSED MY CHEEK I'M GOING TO CRY!" He screamed in a high pitched voice and collapsed down on the floor, crying hysterically, not forgetting to scream every now and then.

I looked at him and sighed. Just then Summer came down the stairs and meowed.

"Hey," I waved to her, "let's watch TV. I'll get you some tuna."

She meowed and walked to the living room. I went to the kitchen to get Summer her tuna and left Yeonjun rocking back and forth on the floor with his arms wrapped around his knees, still crying his eyes out, singing Serendipity with voice breaks and hiccups.

I walked with the tuna over to the living room and sat on the couch next to Summer. I put the tuna on the table and she jumped right to it.

"You know, Summer, you became extremely fat." I poked her side. She stopped eating and turned around to glare at me before turning back to her food, "You kind of look like a rocket. Because you're still a kitten and your head is small, but your body is fat and gets wide at the end."

She ignores me and knocks off the remote from the table with her tail without raising her head to even look at me.

"What? It's true!" I laughed and picked up the remote, turning up the TV, "You walk into the room and your butt comes in five minutes later."

She jumped into my lap, stabbing me with her claws and not getting off. I winced, but still was amused. She eventually pulled her claws away and layed on me in a comfortable position.

When I finally looked at the TV, I noticed it was the news, and it was about how people are going crazy about the new songs of BTS, and how they recently were seen in that café.

Dammit, there goes my favourite café.

"So, Summer. We have two whole months just for ourselves." I smiled and heard shuffling from the direction of the stairs. I looked over and saw Yeonjun, wrapped up in my blanket, walking over to sit next to me, still sobbing.

"Why are you so emotional?" I asked him and he drew his hand out of the blanket and blew his nose into a folded tissue that he held. He took a deep breath. It seemed as if he was calming down. He looked up at the ceiling and took a deep breath.

"JIMIN OPPA SARANGHAEEEEEEE" He screamed his lungs out, making me and Summer jump and fall off of the couch.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" I yelled at him and clutched my heart, "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?"

He looked at me and opened his mouth, about to say something, but instead he broke into a hysterical breakdown and fell on his side to lay on the couch.

"I'm taking my pizza and going up to my room. Join me when you've regained your sanity." I smiled sarcastically and took the pizza with me.

"Jimin held that box..." He looked at the pizza box as if it was blessed.

"Fuck it." I muttered and opened the box, taking out all of the pizza slices and throwing the box at him, which he accepted with love. He hugged the box tightly and kept crying and hiccuping.

_______________________________________

New book for fellow STAYs🥰