Hiiiiii

Hello

So my name is Stephanie and this is my first ever book but I've been told its amazing I just hope u all think so too.

TRAILER IS INCLUDED FURTHER ALONG THE WAY, YOU CAN JUMP THERE TO WATCH AND JUMP BACK TO THE BEGINNING.

Honestly for the characters I don't like the idea of giving a certain person too each character, let your mind roam freeeee.

But I'll give you an idea for the main character Stephanie she can either be

Amandla Sternberg

Or

Leigh-Anne Pinnock

Leigh-Anne Pinnock.

Meet the three siblings:

Stephan Roberts; 1st born son in the Roberts family. He's 21 and really handsome from his cool, collected look to the amount of money in his pocket, girls can't seem to stay away.

Steven Roberts; Second born and second male in the family. He's 19, very attractive and has a wink that sends the female population to their knees from playful charm, ability to make everyone around him happy and bad boy exterior, he is the perfect brother (so he claims).

Stephanie Roberts: last born and only female in the titanium three siblings. 17 years and I'll let y'all figure the remaining of her yourself.

I'm hoping to create aesthetics for everyone but that may take time so I'm still gonna be writing at the same time preparing it then when I'm done I'll post it and tell you to check it out.

------------------------------
°•°Dedication°•°•
------------------------------
This book is dedicated to my two brothers Steven and Stephan💖 
Also to a few of my friends that inspired me to tell them this story, after telling them they're the ones that told me to publish it on wattpad, so I wouldn't be here without them 💘
---------------------------

Thanks for clicking my story.

Remember, trailer is further down so you can go there and come back!🙂

Steph💖