Prologue

©2019 All rights deserved.

This book is copyrighted©. All rights deserved by the author, if copied or stolen will face serious consequences and will be dealt with immediately.

Weird question but,
What's the best WiFi name you've seen? I once saw Hey!Yesyou!lookthefuckaway😂

Comment if you're FTR/RR, TIME AND BATTERY SO I SEE YOU👀

8 months ago

"OMG I love this song!" I screamed as I took Ronnie's hands and dragged her to the dance floor.

It was December 31st and I was at a new years party getting drunk and wasted. This isn't my scenery at all though, times like this I would be wrapped up in a blanket on my bed reading a book and sipping hot chocolate.

But I need this. I need this.

I need to forget the pain, the sadness the tiredness for atleast one night . I need his voice out of my head.

I need to forget the disgust I felt after he touched my body and the way he shouted and threatened me. The way he slapped me so hard that even up till now I still feel pain.

But thats what I've been feeling for the past two years and even up till now I still cry from the hits.

I'm weak. So weak and I'm tired. Too tired but I know I won't sleep even if I had the oppurtunity too the nightmares would still get me.They always do.

"Hey Sunshine!" I looked up and smiled at him. The one person I'm greatful for, the love of my life,  Brandon.

He was sitting on a bar stool with a beer in his hands looking amazing as always. With his blonde shaggy hair that always fell on his beautiful blue eyes and his body that belonged on the front of a magazine. He was perfect.

He gestured for me to come over and I laughed at his drunken state and started walking but froze when I remembered the threat he gave me.

I took a step back , hearing his voice in my head.

"You fucking slut!" No

"Don't you dare ever talk to him again!" I can't

"Or else you'll regret it!" I won't

I continued walking over to him ignoring the bad feeling I had or the way my brain shouted not to.

"Hey" I greeted, smiling at him but frowning at the girl clinging unto his arm.

"Sunshine" he smiled making my heart flutter, not paying attention to the girl and I fought back a smirk.

He's mine, I told the girl with my eyes hoping she'd get the message and back of. She did.

"Are you enjoying the party?" He asked. And I immediately turned my attention back to one of the most important people in my life.

"It's great" though I have a bad feeling about something.

He pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back ignoring the fluttering in my chest.

"What's wrong?" He could always detect when something was wrong with me.

I thought about it for a moment whether I should come clean and tell him I'm in serious trouble for talking to him. But I didn't want to ruin his night.

"I'm fine " I pecked him and smiled.

My phone vibrated in my back pocket and I brought it out and unlocked it. I sucked my breath.

It was a text message from him.

Jaxon (the devil): I warned you darling.

I paled and switched off my phone putting it back in my pocket trying to breathe.

"Hey hey hey what's wrong sunshine" I looked up and saw his eyes filled with concern. And I felt a sob coming but held it back.

"I'm fine, I just need some air." and with that I ran away from him .

I went out into the backyard and started hyperventilating. What did he mean? What's he going to do?

I crawled up into a ball on the grass not minding everyone around me and started to calm down.

Some people gave me weird looks but could I blame them? Stephanie Roberts, beautiful cheerleader thats dating the star quaterback and the most popular girl in school on the floor having a panic attack.

Whoopie.

By the time I had calmed down they had already started the countdown and I sighed, praying for a good year.

"8!"

"7!"

"6!"

If only I knew how wrong I would be. That this would be one of the worst years of my life. Maybe I would have been more prepared but I didn't and I wasn't.

"1!"

"Happy new years!!"

Almost immediately my phone started ringing and I perked up a bit when I saw Stephan calling. Probably to wish me a happy new year. He always did that.

"Hello?" I heard shuffling but he didn't answer me and I heard him sniffling meaning he was crying.

Instantly I felt uneasy. If there was one thing Stephan didn't do, it was to cry. He was always the responsible one being the first born and usually it would be his shoulder people would cry on. So I knew something was wrong.

"Stephan? What happened? Are you okay?" Okay now I was worried.

I've always been the organized type,  always prepared for anything. But the words that left his mouth next was something I was not prepared for and something I never thought I would hear.

"St-steph I-It's m-mom and d-dad they're-they're they're dead."

The last word was barely a whisper but I still heard it.

And immediately my phone dropped from my hand and fell on the floor. I couldn't breathe, never in my life would I have thought he would go this far.

And now... My parents are gone. I hate him.

"I hate you Jaxon!" I screamed. Seeing black patches everywhere.

"Happy new year to me" was the last thing I heard come from my mouth.

Then all I saw was black.

••••••••••

Y'all! Who wants a follow for follow on Instagram?

Completely unrelated, I know, lol :p