16~I want it, I got it

Pls put a smile on my face by voting!☺

Chapter 16~ I want it, I got it.

I can't believe I'm back in this hellhole.

The first thing I noticed was that I was getting more attention than before, people whispering and glaring at me.

Like I give a fuck.

I made my way to my locker and slammed it open, not caring about the noise it made.

"Steph! Omg" I heard the excited squeal of Colette but I didn't turn around.

A pair of hands turned me around to face them and I heard gasps.

Colette, Didi, Addison, Alex and Jake stared at me with wide eyes.

"What the fuck Steph?" Alex muttered.

My eyes were probably red and swollen, my hair scattered all over the place and I was wearing a hoodie with joggers and slides.

"You look horrible, what happened?" Colette asked.

I wasn't dumb. Didi probably filled them in on how I tried to drown myself in her pool, they were just pitying me.

I don't need anyone's pity.

"Get the fuck away from me" I glared at them.

They all looked taken aback.

"D-don't be ridiculous, we're your friends" Didi said with wide eyes.

I gave her a blank look, "I only have one friend"

I slammed my locker shut and gave them a full teeth smile, "Satan"

I walked away before they could say anything else.

•°•°•°•°•°

I leaned on the wall of the back of the school with my eyes closed, I haven't gone to any class yet.

I heard a sound and my eyes snapped open, not suprised at all with what I saw.

Hunter was leaning on a tree nearby with a cancer stick in his mouth, his hair falling slightly over his eyes and his eyes closed.

I narrowed my eyes at his hair, more of it was blond than before, leaving the back of his hair black.

"Better take a picture, it'll last longer" he said, his eyes still closed and blowing a puff of smoke.

I remained unnerved, walking over to him and snatching the cigar from his hands, taking a puff myself.

"You smoke?"

"Only when I need to" I muttered, feeling more relaxed.

He remained quiet.

I looked at him upclose and noticed he was sporting a black eye and a small cut on his cheek.

My hand reached out and traced it.

He flinched and I frowned slightly.

Its still fresh, probably just happened this morning in fact.

"Did you know?" I asked in a quiet voice.

He opened his eyes for a brief moment and I noticed it was bloodshot red. "Yes"

I didn't reply, not suprised in the slightest that he knew about my sister.

"Do you know anything else?" I asked hopefully.

He gave a sad smile, "yes"

That one word answer was enough for me to know that he couldn't tell me. I nodded my head.