03~This is our PMSing friend Hunter

This chapter is dedicated to dreampinky for being my first voter. Thank you💕

Chapter 03~This is our PMSing friend Hunter

I was sitting on an empty lunch table in the farthest part of the cafeteria with my headphones in and music blasting.

I almost reconsidered and sat with Colette but stopped myself when I saw their table, it was gob smack right in the middle and people were eating and laughing there.

And that just screams attention. What I'm trying to stay away from.

She was looking around frantically for me but luckily I ducked and managed to sneak away, not wanting to get spotted.

So far so good.

Until my headphones were violently ripped off by someone.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaimed and turned around to see a very pissed Colette and a very amused Alex.

Shit! How did I not see them coming?!

"What are you doing here?" I started of.

"More like what are you doing here?!" She narrowed her eyes at me.

"My table is over there, and you're over here! This is not what you call seating with someone at lunch!"

I instantly felt bad at how sad she looked, "I'm sorry Colette" I said sincerily.

She smirked, "Fine, lets go"

I looked at her in suprise, "umm no, I think not"

Her smile increased, "You don't seem to understand, when you tell Colette you're gonna do something you are gonna do-it"

I shook my head, "Look I'm-"

"Alex do the honours" she cut me off and Alex picked me up then threw me over his shoulders.

The fuck?!

I hit his back and struggled against his hold, "what the heck Alex?!"

"Sorry, boss's orders" I heard him say and I looked sideways to find Colette.

She was strutting towards her table with an accomplished look on her face. I also found every pair of eyes in the cafeteria on us.

Why wouldn't they I'm sure this was a sight, new girl being carried on a popular and attractive guy's back towards the 'popular' table with crazy blond girl at their side.

Great. Just effing great.

We got to the table and Alex carefully dropped me beside a very smug looking Colette.

I huffed. She just basically kidnapped me!

She gave a wide smile"guys this my new friend Steph!"

"Unlucky her" one of the girls on the table muttered.

She had loosely curled black hair with yellow, red, white and purple streaks, purple eyes (probably from contacts) and wore a long sleeve tight top with net cutting at the sides, some black jeans and had a peircing on her left eybrow.

That must be Addison.

Colette ignored her, "she's gonna be sitting with us from now on and is to be treated with respect" she shot most of the boys on the table death glares.

"Don't worry, I'll rip they're tongues out if they don't" I half joked.

Most of them widened they're eyes but one just laughed and shook his head.