09~go away

^The one on top is where Hunter and Steph are meeting, the one below is where Steph and Addison ate.

Pls vote, share and comment💕

Chapter 09~ go away

It was Saturday and I was getting ready to meet Hunter but my mind was busy thinking about yesterday.

Why was he here? Does that mean Veronica was here too?

I have nothing against her dad though, he's nice enough and really funny. It's her mom that's the problem.

She-

Slap.

"Steph!"

I looked up and saw Steven looking at me with worry, Stephan behind him.

I immediately slapped him back, "why the fuck did you slap me?!"

He was rubbing his cheek, "I've been calling your name for forever now but you weren't answering. I thought some alien switched bodies with you or something"

Stephan facepalmed himself.

"Really? Aliens?" I shook my head. He opened his mouth but Stephan beat him to it.

"Where are you going?" He was looking at me with suspicion.

Oh now he decides to talk to me.

"Out Stephan" I said, sliding my feet into some slides.

"You have to be more specific Stephanie" he mocked.

"I'm going for lunch with a friend, then heading to another friend's house after" I didn't look at him unplugging my phone from its charger.

"Do we know this friends" he asked again this time with narrowed eyes.

"The ones that came over and you scared to death"

I left the room before he could continue asking questions.

Deciding to take my car today, I slipped in and started driving.

So Colette is expecting me at her house by 4. Hopefully, Hunter talks fast.

I pulled up at Nova's and noticed there wasn't any car in the parking lot. He isn't here?

I went inside and immediately smiled at the diner, it was beautiful and had a homy feel to it.

Spotting Hunter on one of the couches, I made my way over to him and sat down across him.

"How did you get here?" I asked.

He was staring out the window, a small smile etched his face when he heard me.

"In a vehicle"

"Har har very funny, I mean where is your car?"

"Not in the parking lot"

I glared at him, "I mean why isn't it in the parking lot?"

"Because I didn't put it there"

I growled in furstration, "so where did you put it?"

"Are this the questions you wanted to ask me princess?" He had a smug smile to show he was enjoying himself.

I clenched my fist and was about to give him a piece of my mind when I noticed a slight bruise under his eye.

I gasped. I was an expert in knowing how bruises happen because well...I've been given every bruise imaginable.

And this one either came from walking into something or...a painful punch.