11~ Skittles, nerds, airheads and chocolate

^Our favorite lady in pink.

Warning: this chapter may be a bit boring, but the one after is interesting. Please share, vote and comment💕

Chapter 11~Skittles, nerds, airheads and chocolate.

I haven't been to school for 8 days.

My suspension was lifted three days ago but I managed to convince Stephan to let me stay home till Monday. Today was Friday.

I haven't seen nor heard from anyone.

I ignore everyone of they're messages and never leave my house.

I even made sure to tighten security. So Hunter couldn't sneak in again.

The girls came to the house for 4 days straight before giving up. Colette came for 6 days before giving up and leaving me in peace.

Its not that I don't want to see them, I can't see them.

Stacy is someone who doesn't joke around with her threats. And if she tells everyone my past, I'll have no choice but to move again.

And there's no way I'm moving again. So I have to detach myself from them.

My door burst open and Steven popped his head, grinning at me.

"Well by all means please come in" I said sarcastically.

"Aww thanks sis" he slammed the door behind him and jumped on my bed before I could protest.

"What do you want Steven?" He's not even been here for a minute and I'm already feeling a migraine coming.

"Why would you think I want something? I just came to see my favourite sister" he said.

I rolled my eyes and used my feet to push him off my bed. He landed on the floor with a big thud.

"I'm your only sister" I deadpanned.

He froze for a minute but shook his head and sat on the floor.

"Now what do you want" I said ignoring his weird behaviour.

"I-"

"And don't you dare say you don't want something, I know you do" I accused.

He gave a dejected sigh and gave me his best puppy eyes, "please could you go to the grocery store and get me more skittles"

I gave a huge sigh.

"Okay" I said getting up.

He looked stunned for a minute, "seriously?"

I shrugged, "we're out of chococolate"

Plus I need to go for a walk, its nice and breezy out.

He smiled but frowned when he assessed my outfit, "don't tell me you're going out in....that"

I was wearing an oversised black shirt with 'I eat kids for breakfast' written across it and black sweatpants.

"Yep" I said popping the 'p' and slipping my feet into my fluffy black slides.

"Atleast brush your hair" he shook his head.

I glanced in the mirror and saw my hair sticking in every direction and more puffy than usual.

I grabbed a black nike cap and put it on. "There" I smiled.

He looked at me in disbelief and muttered under his breath, "sometimes, I wonder if you're really my sister"

I don't think I was meant to hear so I pretended not to, avoiding the stinging pain in my heart.

I grabbed my phone and dashed out of the room, eager to get out of the house.