01~what else can you do with those hands of yours?

Chapter 01~what else can you do with those hands of yours?

Present

The most dreaded day of the week known to mankind.

Monday.

And not just any Monday. First day of school Monday.

And not just any first day of school Monday. First day of new school Monday. The worst kind.

Wow. I'm Just feeling the luck today. Note sarcasm.

It didn't help that I didn't get a wink of sleep either, but hey that's life for you. Annoying as hell.

I got up from my queen sized bed and looked round my new room, it was bigger than my old room and thats saying something cause my old room was huge.

But, my old room had something this room definately doesn't. Life.

The walls were grey and bare, my bed was arranged and in complete order except for the place where I lay, with black bedsheets and my desk and bedside tables were empty, practically begging for something to be kept on them.

My old room. Red walls filled with pictures, quotes and one direction posters, my bed and room was always messy no matter how many times the maids cleaned it. My laptop, phone and pompops would be on my desk while my family pictures and alarm clock would be on my bedside table.

Its a wonder what time can do to a person. Oh well.

I started getting ready for school. I put on my black sweatpants, the biggest black hoodie I own and slipped on some flipflops. Obviously not caring about the first impression matters alot rule.

To be honest, if it was up to me, I'd just stay in all day, eat lots of unhealthy food and binge watch Teen wolf on my laptop.

Man, that show never gets old...

Well, Stiles never gets old but whatever, same thing.

I was about to leave the room when I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and froze, one word. Horrible. My curly long black hair was a nest on my head and sticking in every direction. The bags under my eyes wear heavy and dark due to lack of sleep.

I sighed. Atleast I should put some effort, I grabbed my hair brush but winced at the contact. Oh I forgot, my fists.

They were battered and bruised from the raw boxing I did yesterday night. I know I know, I should have used boxing gloves but I was too upset to think reasonably.

Oh well, I guess the bird's nest won't be destroyed today. Lucky fellows, I can almost hear them chirping in happiness.

I put on some lipgloss and grabbed my bag and phone when the fire alarm went off.

I heard muffled shouts but I wasn't fazed, there's only one explanation for things like this and that explanation will enter in 3-2-1...

"Darlinggggg sister Steph!!" My doors burst open.

I rolled my eyes at my elder brother Steven and thanked God again for not letting him be the first born. Imagine this bozo being in charge of a multi- billoniare company. You can't? don't worry neither can I.

Though he was annoying and behaved like a three year old, I still loved him, he always smiled and laughed and had a habit of making others around him do the same, despite what he's been through.

I wish I could say the same for me.

"Hello? Earth to Ste-pha-nie" I blinked twice and slapped his hands away from my shoulders. "What?!" I was already annoyed and he hasn't even spent up to 5 minutes.