10~bitch alert

^That's Stacy, someone we're all gonna meet real soon....

Chapter 10~ bitch alert

Hit.

Hit.

I've been working out for about two hours now. I couldn't go back to sleep because I had another nightmare, this time from the night my grandparents died.

It was fucking horrible. I woke up with beads of sweat and my lungs tight, almost like I really couldn't breathe.

Oh and today's Monday.

Hit.

I checked the time and realized it was time to get ready for school. I've been here for three hours not two.

I took a shower and got changed humming to myself. I was almost done with the song I've been working on.

When I got downstairs I noticed the house was unusually quiet.

Hm.

I didn't think to much of it and headed to school.

I parked my motorcycle and got off. When I looked around I saw more people than I usually see in the mornings.

Something is definitely up.

I entered the school and for once, nobody stared. They were all in small huddles, some looking frantic others looking irritated.

I passed a huddle and heard their hush whispers.

"She's back"

"She looks more gorgeous than ever"

"Time to buy more condom"

I cringed at the last one. Who's back?

Before I could turn around and ask I felt an arm thrown over my shoulder.

I instantly recognized the smell of honey.

"Hey princess" he smirked.

I pushed his arm off my shoulder and rolled my eyes. He's been annoying me since Saturday when I finally agreed to not hate him.

He thinks we're friends. I think we're aqcuintances.

"What do you want dickhead"

He feigned hurt, "is that the way to talk to sweet ol likeable me"

"Who would possibly like you douche" Alex materializes from nowhere smirking.

Hunter narrows his eyes at him but looked at me with a smug smile, "Steph does"

I punched his shoulder, "no I don't"

"Ow, you punch hard" he rubbed the spot I hit him.

"Pussy" Alex said whacking his back.

"Ow!" He glared at him

Then another hand came and punched his arm.

"Ow!" He glared at the person.

Colette smiled sweetly at him, "what?"

"Y-" he was cut off by someone slapping his back. Hard.

"Fucking hell?!"

Addison smirks, "just saying hi"

Jake who was by her side grinned, "I didn't know it was HHH" he hit Hunter on the arm.

Hunter growled in frustration, "can everyone fucking stop!"

Didi appears all of a sudden whacks him upside the head, "watch your fucking language"