35~ real morbid shit

Question~Would you rather go a year without reading or a year without music?

Oh no, is that Veronica I see🙄

Chapter 35- real morbid shit

"Do I have to stick my heel up your ass again for you to take a hint?" I regarded him with a cool look.

With all that's been going on, I hadn't had the time to think about this asshole and how he got out of jail.

His face twisted into a sneer, "don't worry, I got it the first time" he said and grabbed my arm.

I immediately grabbed his hand, ready to break it but he stopped me, "keep in mind where we are young Roberts, wouldn't want to make a scene at your precious Becca's birthday party now, would you?" He smiled smugly.

He dragged me along and I tried to pretend that everything was alright and not attract attention.

Once he dragged me into the house and he was satisfied there wasn't anyone listening, he let me go.

"What the hell do you want Montblac, people that usually escape prison tend to stay under the radar, you know?" I glared at him and he laughed.

"Oh how sweet, you think I escaped" he brought out a cigar from his pocket and lit it.

I drew my eyebrows together in confusion.

"Oh honey, I got bailed" he smirked in delight at my ignorance.

"Th-that's impossible!" Who in their right mind would set this sleazeball free. "The bail is over 500 grande, where would you find that kind of money?!"

"Did you think working for that old rich donkey was my only job" he chuckled and I then vaguely remember him part of some guys who were trying to kidnap me a few months ago.

"Just tell me what you want, because I know your employer just wanted you to deliver a message and not harm me" I rolled my eyes at his attempt to appear intimidating.

He narrowed his eyes at me because he knew I was right, "you think you're so smart, but really you have no idea the shit that's about to hit you in the face" (lol, why did I imagine that actually happening, eww =D)

"Talk, I've got things to do" I said, checking my newly painted red nails with gemstones and intricate black designs.

He looked taken aback at my relaxed composure and coughed, taking out a piece of paper and reading;

"Why is it that in a story of the rotten
There is always one that must be forgotten
The good in the bad
The bad in the good
Oh darling Stephy, can't wait to see you nude
Your love and your care got you here
Your trust and your faith will leave you bare
So sweet sunshine, I bid you adieu
For in a week's time, you'll be in a tomb"

I gulped and tried to keep a straight face but I know I was failing.

Oh darling Stephy, can't wait to see you nude.

W-what the hell did that mean. I crossed my arms in discomfort.

Montblac scratched his head, "huh, this is some real morbid shit. Even wrote it in blood and everything" he murmured and I glared at him.

He shrugged and handed me the paper, "Incase you wanted to read it again, Lord knows I can't remember even the last line" he yawned and I stiffened.

"Goodluck gorgeous, you're sure as hell gonna need it" he grinned and disappeared into the swarm of people outside.