25~kids, the drunk and the angry

Sorry for the late update guys!

Today's question: rain or snow? (I personally prefer rain)

Chapter 25~kids, the drunk and the angry...

I haven't had this much fun in a long time.

We had realised that we needed to leave soon so we spent every hour and every minute doing something worth remembering.

We had gone surfing...

•°•°Flashback°•°•

"I can't do it!" I yelled, my eyes growing wide at the huge wave that would kill us.

"Don't be a chicken Princess!" Hunter laughed will laying on his board and heading in the direction of the wave.

I glared at him and followed feeling nervous as fuck.

"We're going to die!!" I screamed

"See you in hell then!" He grinned and got on his board, shouting in excitement.

•°•°end of flashback°•°•

Toured the whole city...

•°•°flashback°•°•

"Hunter shut up! They're gonna hear us" I whisper yelled as I took in the amazing decor of the lolani palace.

"We're not supposed to be here!" He looked pale as he tugged on his hair in frustration.

"Shh who cares? I've always wanted to see this place" I mumbled in amazement as my fingers grazed the painting on the wall.

"You can! Just not in the middle of the night! In the restricted section!" He yelled in frustration.

My eyes widened at how loud he was, "You little-"

"Hey! Who's there?!" An unwanted deep male voice yelled from behind us.

I squealed in excitement and pushed the ski mask down my face, grabbed Hunter's hand and took off.

"I knew it! I knew we'd get caught!" He yelled running beside me.

I laughed, "just shut up and run!"

•°•°end of flashback°•°•

Dinners and movie nights...

•°•°flashback°•°•

"Aquaman!" I yelled.

"X-Men!" He yelled back.

"Aquaman!" I threw the movie box, he dodged and did the same.

"X-Men!" He yelled even louder.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! I thought you'd be thrilled to watch a DC movie" I said remembering distinctly how he said it was better than marvel.

"What the hell is wrong with me?! What the hell is wrong with you! Aquaman over X-Men? Are you mental?!"

"Aquaman is amazing!" I glared at him and dodged the popcorn that came flying at me, throwing it back.

"He's a fucking fish!" He dumped the whole bowl on me and I stilled.

"You're in deep shit now" I said lowly and he gulped.

•°•°end of flashback°•°•

We ended up watching Transformers and fell asleep snuggling and covered in popcorn.