34~ Wakanda Forever

Best prank you ever pulled? And on who??

Chapter 34~ Wakanda Forever.

I stood in front of the mirror and eyed my appearance skeptically. I wore a simple black number that ended above my knees, the top of the dress snug and comfortable while the bottom flared out in waves.

Rebecca's birthday party was today.

I'd spent the last remaining days with Hunter, shopping and organizing, right from the dress she would wear to the amount of layers on her several cakes.

It was a good distraction. Not only had Veronica and Izzy made my life a living hell these past days, but all my other friends as well, I and Hunter are never given a moment to ourselves in school, Izzy makes sure of that. Veronica had somehow snaked her way into the cheer squad and is on Addison's hitlist, she's been after the head cheerleader position since she got there.

Suprisingly, the girls on the team have serious respect for Addison and wouldn't have anyone else. Even the ones that give her trouble are sticking out for her and her position.

Don't even get me started on poor Colette and Alex, who like me and Hunter can never find themselves alone or have a private conversation without Veronica buzzing in like a relentless bee.

Fortunately for us, Alex despises her. He admits that she's hot, but he could never stoop down to that level of desperation. In fact, Alex hasn't been with a girl for awhile and its been steering some serious heartbreaking meltdowns for most of the female population.

Veronica used this to her advantage and started passing around a rumour that they're dating, and she relocated to the school just for him. Ofcourse, these rumours were immediately labelled fake when two freshmen caught her making out with a sophmore.

Things aren't as easy as she had hoped. I smiled when I thought of this. 

My smile fell when my eyes caught sight of the beautiful wedding dress hanging by the side of my room.

Hunter refused to tell me who it was for, but I already had an idea of who it could possibly be. Seeing it hung there made me sick and I wanted nothing more than to throw the beautiful thing into the pacific ocean.

He asked me to keep it safe for him, I prepared myself to immediately say no. It quickly became a yes however as soon as I saw his crushed expression when he looked at the dress.

So I being the pathetic girl I am took a wedding dress from the guy I liked and promised to keep it safe and hidden.

And yes, I like Hunter Black.

I've been thinking about it since the trip we took but I knew for sure I did when I succumbed to his gorgeous eyes and did something I wouldn't think of doing in my whole life.

What a loser I am, the first guy I was interested in turned out to be an alcoholic, the second a lying scumbag, and the third engaged.

I'm a walking movie script. I mean I really should have my life documented. It's too damn hilarious.

Checking the time on my watch, I stopped wallowing in self loathe and grabbed my purse. Alex was already waiting outside, I noticed as I past the balcony and saw the familiar brown Mercedes.

I walked to the elevator and pressed the attic floor. I kept Rebecca's present safely hidden there to prevent my clumsy, stupid self from doing something bad to it.

My heels made a clicking sound as I walked into the fairly organized attic and made my way to the little cupboard in the corner. I picked up the neatly wrapped present and smiled to myself, I hope she likes it.