Rebecca and Dylan's Story

SURPRISEEEEEE

I'm back, and ready.

I know, I know, I said I won't see you all until March with my next book but while I was writing that one, I couldn't stop thinking about this one.

This book was my first, so I have a strong attachment to it, which is why I felt like some of the characters deserved their own story.

After much deliberation with my team (me and my stuffed animals) we have decided to give the prequel to.....

REBECCA AND DYLAN!!!!!

Well, it isn't much of a surprise, seeing as that's the chapter name, but I needed something to get y'alls attention.

I've already started and the first two chapters will be published on Monday!

The name is... 'To Love a Wildflower'

Mouthful, I know. But I've read books with longer names anyway and they turned out amazing.

So, I NEED YOUR HELP. As you all know, I'm very indecisive, so I need help with a coverrrr. Help decide which you like best? :)

So, which do you like best??? And if you think you can do better, text me a cover on my snapchat or instagram which you can find on my page❤️

Also, some of you sent me messages about the book a while ago and I didn't reply, please know I wasn't ignoring you. I go to a boarding school where gadgets aren't allowed, I'm on Christmas break now, which is why I'm able to do this.

TRAILERRR(of course I made one, what do you take me for?)

Little tip: watch in landscape (which means turn your phone sideways, lol)