13~Take my hand(1)

This chapter is dedicated to peacesintheirplace for voting and putting a smile to my face with her words. Thank you❤

Chapter 13~ Take my hand(1)

"We're what?!" I screeched while Steven spat out his drink.

Stephan sighed, "we're all going to the charity ball hosted by the Blacks tonight"

"Are you crazy Stephan?!" I shouted.

This guy hated the Blacks with every fibre in his body, so why is he doing this?

"Look Choco believe me when I say the last thing I want to do is to enter the Black household and get buddy buddy with them" he said.

Steven shook his head, "so why are we going?"

"The rivalry between us is getting to tense, and me and Harold have decided to put it to and end" he breathes.

Steven and I stared at him.

Then Steven picked up his drink, took a sip then spat it out, "WHAT?!"

"We won't be friends with them but atleast the media will think we are and things would be a lot better"

I just sat there and stared. Does that mean I can be friends with Hunter now?

"Yes Choco you can be friends with him" Stephan muttered.

"Really?!" I found myself saying that with more excitment than I should have.

He narrowed his eyes at me, "he has to spend one day with both of us" he gestured to Steven.

I rolled my eyes, "he's not becoming my boyfriend guys, there's no need for all that"

Steven smiled, "we'll see"

I raised an eyebrow and sighed, "so much for lazy Sunday"

"I feel you sis" Steven mumbled.

I laid my head on a pillow, "when are we leaving"

"The limo will be here by 8:20" Stephan said, going through his phone.

"But the party starts by..."

He smirked, "8"

"Nice" Steven fist pumped him.

"Steph get your lazy ass up!" Steven grabbed my pillow and pushed me off the couch.

"Why?" I glared at him.

"It's one o'clock!" He started running around the house.

"And...."

"You don't have a dress, you need shoes, accessories, make-up etc" he said frantically.

I got up and rolled my eyes, "jheeze Steve, calm the fuck down"

He grabbed Stephan by the arm and startled him, "come on bro, we need to go shopping. Bye Steph!" He pulled Stephan with him and left the room.

I brought out my phone, there's only one thing to do.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

"Hello?" The voice said through the phone.

"Hey Letty, I need your help"

There was no reply so I sighed and said 3 words I swore never to say no matter how much Colette begged me to.

"Assemble the squad" I sighed.

I earned a high pitch squeal in return.

•°•°•°•°•°

"No!" They all chorused when I came out in what feels like the 100th dress.