21~white rose

Hiiii, so I'm open to here ideas, expectations, conclusions, anything. I really want to feel your view on this story and what you think is going on. 💕

Chapter 21~white rose

Ugh, my head.

I have no fucking idea where I am right now and it's kind of freaking me out.

The last time something like this happened, I ended up with...

Let's just say things ended badly.

Keeping my eyes shut, I relaxed trying to remember what happened and why I feel like I'm lying down on cotten candy.

The only thing that I could think about however was Veronica.

I can't believe my mind was cruel enough to remind me of the first time we met.

What I needed, was to remember what I did in that stupid ball I went to two years ago.

Thinking back to our friendship, I realised how stupid I was. How easy I let myself turn into what she wanted me too.

Though I don't regret meeting her, she taught me something I always lacked in myself.

Confidence.

She taught me to be confident in clothes, in my speech, in my mind. Before I met her, I was just some spineless girl who let people push her around.

A hidden shadow, who couldn't even talk to a boy without making a fool of herself.

By the end of the year, I turned from Stuttering Steph...

To Queen Steph.

And to my young naive self, it meant I awed her so much.

Little did I know, she didn't need me to tell her, she didn't need an invite, she didn't even need me to give her anything.

She took it herself.

And she took everything.

My eyes fluttered open and I sat up looking around me. This place is beautiful.

I was in a bedroom, in some sort of cabin. I could see a beautiful garden through the balcony and I felt a wave of fresh air hit my stiff shoulders.

Instantly tensing up again,I looked at my cast, cursing it for being there and thinking how it could ruin my trip.

Relaxing, I got up and let my feet drop on the cold wooden floor boards, tying up my hair and walking through the balcony doors.

I was met with a beautiful view of tropical luxury and golden, sandy beaches.

Wherever I was, I wanted to stay here forever.

Walking back into the room, I saw my suitcases and crotches arranged neatly in a corner and my phone on the bedside table.

Everything immediately came back to me and I froze.

How did we? How did I? Did he? Shit.

I shook my head and checked my phone realizing we must have landed yesterday, and I'd been sleeping since then.

Ignoring the messages, missed phone calls and emails, I put down my phone and realized I needed a shower. I walked to my suitcase and found a note on it.

Princess,
I went out to do some things, I don't know how long you'll be asleep for but if you're awake and I'm not back, feel free to explore the cabin. There's food stocked if you're hungry and there's a small library next to my room, if you're interested that is. Um, don't wait up for me and don't work, relax. Think of it as a vacation.