23~did you take my lighter?

^I wonder who that is?😏

Chapter 23~did you take my lighter?

Unknown pov.

I watched her from beside the tree outside of the infamous restaurant 'The Base'

She was talking to Hunt the Cunt and she seemed to be having a great time, laughing at something he said.

I glared at him and huffed under my breath, taking a cigarette from my back pocket and looking for my lighter.

Glaring at the Idiot beside be who was flirting with some girls in bikinis, I hit the back of his head, hard.

"What the fuck man?" He grumbled clearly annoyed.

I glared at the girls and they all scurried of in fright, not wanting to have anything to do with me.

My tattoos, piercings, well built frame and menacing look tend to give people the wrong idea of me.

I'm a nice guy.

If I wasn't, the gun in the waistband of my jeans would have been down this fucker's throat and I would pull the trigger and make sure the bullet came out of his ass.

But unfortunately, I couldn't kill him.

He was an asset.

And he would still end up dead by the time he was done with what I needed him for but he didn't need to know that.

For now, he was useful.

Him and that bitch Tracy, or was it Stacy? I don't give a fuck.

"Great, you scared them all away" he glared at me and I felt my hand twitch.

"Did you take my lighter?" I growled at him.

He looked confused for a second before snapping his fingers and pulling out my lighter from his pocket.

I snatched it and glared at him, wanting so badly to smash his face in the sidewalk.

He smiled coyly, "so when are we gonna get this bitch huh? I can't wait to beat the shit out of her and hopefully have a little fun after"

I scoffed, she would probably hand him his ass before he can lay a single finger on her.

Ugh, immature brat.

"That's not what happened the last time" I muttered.

He glared at me, muttering curse words under his breath, "I wasn't really paying attention"

I rolled my eyes at his flimsy excuse and took a drag from my cigarette.

"Your tattoos are pretty cool man, but won't it blow your cover?" He asked.

Not paying attention to him, I glared at Hunter when I saw him put his hand on her waist as they sang.

Bastard.

He shouldn't play with what doesn't belong to him.

"They're something called long sleeves, you idiot" I hissed at him when I noticed he was staring at me.

I can't wait to dispose of this cunt.

"So, what exactly are we waiting for?" He asked again.

I growled and turned to glare at him, "do not question me, we will strike when I say so. So, shut your fucking mouth if you don't want to lose another finger"

His eyes widened and he rubbed the stub where his pinkie finger was before I chopped it off.

Not my fault, he pissed me off.

"Who's that?" He asked with an eyebrow raised looking directly at the girl who was sitting on Hunter's lap.

I smirked, "that, is my girlfriend"

His jaw dropped, "what the actual fu-"

The look I gave him made him shut his mouth instantly.

I smirked again when I saw her kissing Hunter.

Damn, my girl is sexy.

I could tell the idiot beside me wanted to say something but he shut his mouth.

Wise choice.

I nodded my head in satisfaction at the scene in front of me and turned around heading to my Mercedes.

It's only a matter of time now.

The idiot rushed to walk beside me like some lost puppy and I rolled my eyes.

"So what now?" He asked in anticipation.

Taking a puff of my cigarette again I turned to him with a smile.

"Now, it's your turn Nate"

•°•°•°•°•°

What the hell is going on?

Who do you think this creeper is that Nate is hanging around with. I hope it's not Jaxon or Brandon👀

Anyway, I have examssss😭

My dumb school decided to do online exams and I am sooo not ready. Wish me luck guys, I'm really gonna need it.

It also means I may not update for a while but let's hope for the best.

Anyways, pls vote! Comment! And share! If you liked this chapter.

Stay connected!

Steph💖