37~ somebody come get her (2)

Question; who's your favorite character or characters so far?

Chapter 37~ somebody come get her (2)

I tugged at the hem of my dress and blew a loose curl of my red hair out of my eye.

God, I look like some wannabe emo girl.

Well, it was either this or the black version of Candy's dress and her dress has more cuts than Steven's hands when he's making paper jets...

I can't believe she bought the two dresses for me in the first place, one was red and the other was black cause apparently, she didn't know whether I'd gone back to wearing my signature color yet so she bought the black version to be safe.

Girls.

We had a small argument... But she finally decided to just allow me to wear the most modest thing I could find and she'd rock the red dress for me cause it apparently, 'deserved to be worn by someone who appreciates it's beauty and elegance'

I snorted and glanced at Candy who was wearing the dress better than I could ever. There's definitely nothing elegant about it...

After I had seen Dylan, who barely spoke to me, my mood had depleted so it didn't take much for me to agree to come to a birthday party in some club.

He had gotten closed off once more, and wouldn't even talk to Becca. She was absolutely torn but refused to give up, I had left when I realized he didn't need me there and he was on the verge of a breakdown.

It hurt me deeply. More than anything has ever hurt before, to see him the way I saw him today.

It made me agitated and now I couldn't stop thinking about Candy and Brandon.

"So, why the hell aren't we on the dance floor having the time of our lives!" She said glumly because I had pulled her to a quiet corner the minute we stepped foot inside.

"I want to know what Brandon said to you" I said sternly.

She paled, "we can talk about this another time-"

"No! You've been avoiding this all day Candy! Just tell me!" I said in frustration.

"Steph... I don't think-"

"This isn't about you Candice! It's about me! And the safety of the ones I love, It isn't some twisted game! Just tell me! I need-"

Skull death eater has a cow $%#&

"He had your sex tape okay!" She said annoyed and I felt like a bucket of cold water was splashed on me.

"W-what?"

Her eyes softened, "he had the tape of when he raped you, and was going to sell it off to some guy..."

I blinked back my tears, "he recorded it? A-all of it?" I said in a cracked voice.

"I'm sorry chica, I didn't want you to know because I'd already gotten rid of it. I didn't think it was worth the heartache" she said in a soothing voice, I nodded and tried to get myself back together.

#Skull eater death has a dog&+$#

"Thank you... You really are one of the most amazing people I've met and deserve so much more" I wiped the loose tear from my eye.

"It's okay-"

"No! It's not okay. You jepeordized your whole relationship for me and went through so much just to make sure I was happy. I don't know what I'd do without you" I said in gratitude and she brushed me off.

I hated when she'd do that... Think that she's a horrible person and that every good thing she does is still not enough for her to be otherwise. I just hated it.