Acknowledgements

I want to thank you all for your support, your love, your comments, your votes, and for reading my book.

Honestly, I started writing this story when I was 12 and finally had the guts to post it when I turned 13. I would have finished it sooner but I go to boarding school, and can only write when we come home for break so I apologize for my late updates at times.

This quarantine finally gave me the time to finish it and now that it's done, thank you.

I couldn't ask for better readers, both the silent ones that I don't even know are here, and the active ones who leave a comment or two and votes.

You're all the only reason I had the strength to finish this.

My parents don't know about this, neither do my brothers or my close friends, if they do, they don't show interest, so I really didn't have much to write for.

Luckily two of my friends who made me start in the first place encouraged me to go on, so I thank Jade and Uno.

I love you guys.

Those that stuck with me from the beginning till the very end even though I had some problems like jellybean600 thank you!

And the rest!
I'm taking a break from writing, and will be back next year for the prequel! Staring Luca Silvestri and Empress Renaldo.

So, thanks once again! I really enjoyed writing about Stephanie and Hunter and any questions you have about the book will be answered privately!

Love you all so much

Stephanie💖