31~ Bring it on

Question: what movie can you watch over and over again without getting tired of it?

TRIGGER WARNING: CHAPTER HAS MENTIONS OF RAPE AND SEXUAL ABUSE.

Chapter 31~ Bring it on.

Fuck my life.

Is what I kept repeating in my head as I walked on the empty road at 7am in the morning on the first day back from Christmas break.

You're probably wondering where the hell am I going at this time and why am I going.

Well, ya see, I got a very interesting distress call 30 minutes ago from Stacy(yes you read right, Stacy) begging me to meet her in C park.

Now let me tell you. I was going to cut the call and go back to sleep but she began crying and my stupid subconscious just had to feel pity for her.

Hence, here I am.

And don't even get me started on all the things I had to go through the remainder of my break that left me in a bad mood.

My parents death anniversary for one, was spent with me and Stephan visiting their grave and a quiet day afterwards while Steven disappeared.

He showed up yesterday without a word to any of us and locked himself up in his room.

Then there was Ruby's burial.

It was horrible. We decided to do it early so it wouldn't come too close with Becca's birthday next week. Harold didn't make an appearance for his wife's burial, and Hunter went ballistic.

He went to his Grandma's with Rebecca the following afternoon.

Then Didi has been missing since when I last saw her at the hospital, the first day I came back. Only Jake sees her much, he says it's because her parents are very protective of her.

I call bull.

There's something really strange about Didi and her family, not that I've ever met them. I've only been to her house once, and no one but Didi was home.

It isn't any of my business anyway.

And now, Stacy wants to meet up.

You can see why I'm in a very bitchy mood right now.

I sighed when I spotted a figure on a nearby bench and quickened my pace, was that Stacy? It didn't look like her.

"Hi Stephanie, thanks for coming"

My jaw dropped when I got a good look at her, "T-talia?!"

She gave a small smile then looked down guiltily.

Talia was Stacy's real name. Back when she was still an amazing person, she had long brown hair that she always kept in a ponytail, and this thick rimmed glasses that she couldn't go without cause she was practically blind, and she hated all things fashion or girly, especially heels.

Her and her cousin were polar opposites, so Veronica hated her.

I loved her though, she had this amazing sense of humour, and she was super nice. She always made fun of Ronnie and defended the people she would make fun off, she was amazing to me.

Then one day, she showed up in the skimpiest outfit I'd ever seen, with contacts in and her makeup done flawlessly.

Veronica walked in with her and she told everyone to never call her cousin Talia anymore, but Stacy. Cause she had been reborn.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. She became an exact replica of the person she hated most in the world, she was mean, she cussed, she let her grades slip, she started sleeping around and bribing teachers with sex or money to graduate, she was ruthless.