28~ Chug Chucks

Hello people 😁

Question: Worst dare you've ever done?

Be prepared for anything 😏

Chapter 28~ Chug Chucks

I looked at myself in the mirror and assessed my outfit for the last time.

Instead of my usual pink body hugging short dress that Ron would probably have forced me into I had on an edgier, more comfortable look that was more of me.

I wore a black lacy bralette that stopped right above my bellybutton, a pair of black high waisted jeans because of the cold weather and an oversized black leather jacket.

I tied my hair up and my red tipped edges stood out from the black but in a good way. I put on mascara and a layer of lipgloss, deciding not to go with a heavy look. Grabbing my phone and slipping my feet into a pair of high heeled ankled boots, I made my way downstairs where I'm sure Colette was waiting.

She warned me that everyone would probably drink and if I didn't want to be stranded at the party, I should bring my own ride.

I rolled my eyes when I noticed her gushing at Steven who was eyeing up her dark blue dress that did wonders for her figure.

A smile spread across my face when Stella ran into my legs and barked excitedly.

I picked her up and snuggled her, "I'm sorry, you can't come with. I don't trust you enough not to drink" I murmured to her and she whimpered.

"Ready?" I heard Colette ask me as her and Steve made her way towards me and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I could ask you the same thing" I muttered, glancing at Steven and scoffing at his smile.

"Enjoy yourself little sis, love you" he said and pinched my cheek.

"Well I hate you, and I would love it if you didn't touch me" I dumped Stella in his arms and grabbed Colette's wrist, making my way towards the door.

I made my way to my car, deciding it was the safer option and Colette slides into the front with me, I looked at her confused.

"How did you get here? Didn't you drive?"

She shifted in her sit and avoided my stare, "Alex dropped me off"

I started the car and circled the fountain, blowing a kiss to Peter at security and steadily driving unto the road. "Isn't he coming?"

"Yeah, but he had to go pick up his date. And I don't think she would appreciate me third wheeling in the back"

I gripped the wheel tightly. Idiot.

"Jake and Addison will be there together though, Addi never drinks so she's in charge of Jake and his sorry drunken ass" she laughed.

I kept my eyes on the road and coughed, "umm...what about Hunter?" I said weirdly.

Ugh. Stupid. Stupid.

Colette smiled mischievously, "Oh? What's this? You're asking about his attendance to parties now?"

I punched her as she laughed and made kissy noises.

"Shut up and answer the damn question" I muttered, embarrassed.

She sobered up and gave me a small smile, "he just lost his mom days before Christmas Steph, I don't think a party is a priority right now"

I bit my lip feeling guilty. I haven't stopped feeling guilty ever since I heard what happened.