02~ Mr Buttock

This chapter is dedicated to jellybean600 for being my first comment and for voting. Thank you💕

Chapter 02 ~ Mr Buttock

I opened the door, entered and slammed it behind me.

I was seething. Not only did I bust up my hands the more, one of those creepy guys I beat up grabbed my ass.

Lets just say I re-arranged his face with my fist.

I stomped into the second kitchen and looked around for the only thing that could calm me down only to find nothing. Absolutely nothing.

You've gotta be fucking kidding me!

"Where's the damn chocolate Steven!" My voice echoed through the house and I heard Steven's girly sqeal.

Dickhead.

He cautiously made his way inside and gave me a guilty smile "I was hungry"

I was about to give him a piece of my mind when he grabbed my bloodied hands and I winced.

"What the hell happened?!" He exclaimed angrily.

I snatched my hands away "nothing"

He looked at me concerned and he cupped his hands to his mouth as an amplifier. "Steven don-"

"Stephan!!!" He yelled and I ran only for Steven to stop me by grabbing my arm while I struggled "where do you think you're going?"

"Pl-"

"What the hell is going on?!" I was interrupted by the booming and scary voice of my overprotective 21 year old brother.

I gulped, oh boy.

Steven showed him my hands while I glared daggers at him. Snitch.

Stephan's eyes softened when he saw them, "what happened?"

Steven let go off my arm and started searching the cabinets, probably for a first aid box.

"I was ambushed by some guys on my way here, but don't worry I took care of it." I explained quickly.

Steven laughed while unloading the box, "heck yeah you did"

Stephan gave me a grim expression and narrowed his eyes, "that was dangerous Steph, you already injured before, its not wise to keep on fighting" he scolded.

Steven rolled his eyes, "please Stephan, you're just upset because you lost the bet" he started putting fresh bandages.

"What bet?" I said curiously.

Steven grinned, "me and Stephan made a bet on what time you'll ditch, I said you won't last till lunch, Stephan said you will leave after or during"

I rolled my eyes at their immaturity, "and none of you thought I would finish the whole day?"

"Obviously" Stephan deadpanned with an annoyed expression probably at the fact that he lost a bet to his younger brother.

I didn't reply and headed to my gym. If there's no chocolate then I guess I'm boxing as a stress reliever.

I entered the room and screamed.

Like really loudly. And my brothers came baralling through the doors. Steven holding a frying pan while Stephan held up his fist.

"What happened?!"

"Is it a rat?!"

They both gave different answers, you can guess which is which.