8

We've been walking down these long ass hallways for about 15 minutes now and I'm getting tired.

"Are we lost?" I ask genuinely wanting to know cause I can see an unsure look in Enzo's eyes.

"No. Now shut up bitch. You've been pissing me off since the moment you've been here." Driver dude snaps at me. Bitch? That one hurt.

"Then let me go." I say trying to struggle out of their arms.

"No. Boss has big plans for you apparently." Enzo says next to my ear.

We stop at a door but a door that I haven't seen before. Its big like the others but instead it says 'GYM' next to the door frame.

We walk in without knocking. I guess its not one of those kind of doors.

It's a big room with high ceilings, and it smells like sweat. We walk further in the room and I see punching bags hanging from the ceiling and a giant sparing ring in the middle of the room. Free weights scattered the gym with every workout machine imaginable. Looks kind of like the gym I went to back home but better.

They lead me over to, what looks like, a locker room and sit me down on a bench.

"Here." Enzo says throwing a duffle bag at me. Was he holding that before? I didn't even notice.

"Get changed. We're about to see what you can do." Driver dude says folding his arms while staring at me with anger. "And don't think to try something cause we have permission to shoot if you do." He smiles at me.

And i-- oop.

Enzo unties my hands so I have full range of motion now.

I un-zip the duffle bag and see a pair of compression shorts and a nike sports bra. That's it? What am i, a gym whore?

"You know guys, girls don't actually wear this to the gym." I said trying to explain to them.

"Just put it on." Driver dude snaps at me.

"Turn around then please." I say twirling my finger demonstrating that they should turn around.

"Oh no we're not turning around. You could escape. Plus, its not like we haven't seen anything before." Driver dude says smirking a bit.

Um. Gross.

I guess I have no choice but to change in front of these grown ass men.

--------------

That was literally the fastest I've ever changed in my life. I will never do that again.

We walk out of the locker room and out of nowhere a crowd of men surrounded the sparing ring.

We walk up to the ring and I see a 6'2" 200lb pure muscle man skipping around the ring.

Oh.

My.

God.

I'm gonna die today.

Enzo hoists me up in the ring. I stand short next to this man. I'm 5'4" 150lb. This man is way out of my weight class. The fact that millionaire man thinks I can fight this guy is a death wish.

"Silence!" I hear behind me as I turn around trying to squint to see who is talking.

The whole room became silent within seconds. It was the millionaire man sitting in his own chair with driver dude standing next to him.

"Brynn. You will fight my best fighter. That will determine if your life is worth living." He states simply before ringing a loud ass bell.

I turn to the oger in front of me and see him coming straight towards me. I duck as soon as I can and he misses me by inches. Holy shit. I'm gonna die.