24

A/N: So I just wanted to say thank you to everyone commenting and voting!

I'm starting to run out of books to read so any recommendations? I like bad boys ;)

Also who likes Yungblud???? He's my fucking favorite!!

Thank you! Hope you enjoy this chapter!!

——————————-

Brynn's P.O.V.

Have you ever been so mad it feels like your body is vibrating?

Have you ever just wanted to take everyone who ever did you wrong, put them in a room and set it on fire?

I haven't allowed myself to feel that much anger in such a long time. It surged over me to a point I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to come back. Being angry is a scary game to play because it causes people to think, say, and do stupid and hurtful things.

Like what I'm doing right now.

SLAM

My hand grip the steering wheel after I slam the car door shut. I breathe through my nostrils trying to calm the burning anger inside my heart.

I hear the passenger door open and Mauro plops himself right next to me. I can feel his eyes burning a hole in the side of my head.

"Brynn." His voice is soft, the softest I've ever heard it.

"What." I bit back harsh, hoping a dagger would shoot out causing this conversation to end. Honestly, I wouldn't talk to me right now because I could say some low things when I'm mad.

"What happened?" His face is starting to harden due to my little out burst.

"I don't think it's best to talk to me right now." I breath out gripping the gear shift before throwing the car into reverse. Mauro says nothing to me but still gazes at the side of my head.

I look behind me to back out of the ally and turn onto the main road. I speed down the empty road since it's about one O'clock in the morning. I run every red light not giving a shit about the law anymore because I just beat up four cops and broke out a whole ass mafia from jail. I mean if you were in my shoes you'd probably not give a shit anymore too.

I pear into the rearview mirror seeing Zito following closely behind with the other French guys in their cars. I'm glad I brought them since we almost didn't have enough space for everyone in the cars.

I take in a deep breath calming my heart rate and nerves at the same time. Mauro is still staring at me as I drive looking at the clear road ahead. The only thing lighting up the car is the stop lights I keep running through.

"Where are we going Mauro?" I break the deafening silence between us. I'm not even apart of the mafia anymore but after this I'd be damned if they don't let me back in.

"Go to your place." His voice is stronger now and with slight demand.

"They'll be waiting for us there. We can't go to my apartment, plus 20 full grown men can't fit in there." I explain knowing how fast the police work in this town.

"We have a couple hours before they even know we left. We have to come together and get on the same page Brynn." His voice is strong but not as demanding, more kind?

I huff a breath out of my mouth realizing I have to put my trust into this man right now because I have no where else to go. If I didn't go with them I'd be running from the police my whole life. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm on America's most wanted list right now. Okay, maybe I'm being dramatic.