23(Mauro)

A/N: HELLO! So I would like thank everyone who has read and commented! It fills my heart with joy! Also I wrote this same chapter in both Mauro's and Brynn's P.O.V. So I'm posting both of them at the same time!

I recommend reading both of them because somethings happen in each one that doesn't happen in both.

OKAY! I'll let you read now! Enjoy!
——————————

Mauro's P.O.V.

My brain isn't able to work right now.

She's just too incredible. My subconscious keeps reminding me.

All I can do is stare at her as she talks to the French man in front of her. She is chewing on the inside of her mouth as she thinks. I'm so incredibly impressed that she came up with this whole plan to break me, I mean, us out.

Her presence is hypnotizing me the more I stare at her, I'm studying every move she makes. Then she looks at me with those big brown eyes. Her facial expression is hard but I can feel she is glad to see me.

"Mauro." My muscles tense as she says my name. I can feel the shivers down my spin knowing she is acknowledging my presence. I just look at her with a blank stare hoping she'll continue to speak. "I don't know what to do. I didn't get this far in my plan." She brings her fingers up to her mouth as she begins to chew on her middle finger nail.

I take a deep breath, composing myself at the sight of her. I scan her body with my eyes watching her chest rise and fall irregularly. She has on her signature outfit, black converse, black skinny jeans, her worn out black leather jacket and black tank top.

My eyes stop at that black tank top and I can feel my insides burning. She flashed those sleazy cops right in front of me and isn't even sorry about it.

Snap snap snap

"Earth to Mauro!" My gaze shoots up at Brynn with her hand waving in my face. "Hello! We need your help here and you're standing there staring into space!" She sasses.

"Uh. Huh?" Is all I can get out with the image of her chest tattooed in the back of my mind.

"The cops are coming with James, soon. We will be fucked if they catch us. What's the plan?" She explains.

I swallow everything I'm feeling at this very moment and focus. "Okay." I look around the holding cell with my men staring at me. I turn to Luca. "Go find as many guns as you can and bring them on that desk over there. Zito, put those guards over in that supply closet and block the door. We don't need any more cops in this building." I look further around and see a couple windows higher up on the walls with wires inside them, getting an idea.

I turn my sight to Brynn as she's staring right at me. I can feel my heart skip a beat but quickly push back any feeling down so deep they may never come back out.

"Everyone else get your asses in position, man the windows and doors. I want these desks flipped down to shield from gun fire. The police are coming, they're going to bring heavy arsenal, and we will be ready for those motherfuckers." I shout deep with demand.

"You come with me." I grab Brynn's arm pulling her to the back of the precinct.

"Where are we going?" She questions as I
maneuver through filing cabinets and sideways desks. I have a hard grip on her forearm making sure she doesn't slip through my fingers. "Mauro you're hurting me." I hear her squeak from behind me as we get to a janitors closet in the back of the building. I snap the handle open to unlock the door with my left hand.

I swing the door open and throw her in the small room. "Look for pliers or wire cutters." I turn my back grabbing the white sheets left in the room for the inmates cots and begin to rip them.